Happy Day

butterflywolf

Reaction score
I wasn't going to test anymore and was just going to wait until my scan on the 21st. Well...I couldn't help myself and I took a Clear Blue Digital and it says 3 Plus weeks pregnant which of course is right! So At least I should be out of the danger zone of a chemical. One big hurdle crossed woot!

congrats. i remember using one of my clearblues just to see progression and it showed me 3+ at 4 weeks 5 days.

Congratulations hun, i have a CBD i will be doing in a few days but i might do it tomoro lol, im terrified I'll have another chemical xx

Yes I was terrified of another chemical! I know that feeling. Now with me being basically out of the chemical worry zone I am now into the miscarriage worry zone X'D Got first scan on Tuesday so hopefully will see a heartbeat. I'll be anywhere between 7w 4d and 6w 4d. My actual best guess would be 6w 6d at the time but we shall see.

I also peed on so many sticks >.> Pretty sure the stocks for FRER went up during the first week or so lol I had to see the line getting darker just had to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->