Happy holidays

So I completed an assault course today ( just a small one but I did it ) :thumbup:!rowed in a boat for thirty minutes ,played in a playpark and walked for four hours from one end of the beach to the other ,then had a laid back night of movie (diary of a wimpy kid 3)then icecream ,a wonderful day ,think I will sleep well tonight :hugs:

Have you considered Wheaton Terrior dogs? The don't shed and are hypo alerginic (spelling). I have one and love him to death. Like Dmom I've had a Doxie before that I just loved but it was bad for my Alergies and it shed a lot. But I loved her so much I kept her to the bitter end.

Have you considered Wheaton Terrior dogs? The don't shed and are hypo alerginic (spelling). I have one and love him to death. Like Dmom I've had a Doxie before that I just loved but it was bad for my Alergies and it shed a lot. But I loved her so much I kept her to the bitter end.

Goes to goggle Wheaton terrier dogs :thumbup:The doxie was sooo bloody gorgeous but hey I know I can't have him :cry:Thanks lovely :hugs:

It's been raining thru the night and the kids are still asleep ,I am sitting outside with my tea and feeling so happy and content ,the wind is in my hair and the sun on my face :haha: ,morning everyone :hugs:

Morning BraveMom :hi: sounds lovely. Got out for a bit in the sun over the weekend but not much and now the rain is due, damn that reminds me I haven't taken my washing out... :haha: :laundry::hangwashing:

Morning BraveMom :hi: sounds lovely. Got out for a bit in the sun over the weekend but not much and now the rain is due, damn that reminds me I haven't taken my washing out... :haha: :laundry::hangwashing:

Would you believe I was just thinking of you ,it seems like ages since we have spoke :blush:,yip I have eight bath towels on the line :haha:How's everything with you ,hows your mom ?:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Seriously, a doxie? The Devil on four feet?:haha::winkwink:

It's no secret, I love this breed. Totally allergic to dogs and cats, take meds, and get shots...cannot wait for H to be out, so I can get my shots again. :thumbup:

With that said, the doxie is not a true 'lap' dog, even though they are little. They want attention on their terms and they don't typically love the entire family; not that all of them are as hateful as Porkchop, but they will seek out one person in the family as their favorite.

Training has to begin from day one, including getting the dog out every few hours at night, if you get a puppy. I really screwed up with mine and even after a weekend at puppy bootcamp, it has been determined that the problem is me, not the dog.:blush:

Porkchop hates S and if she goes to pick him up, he will snap at her. Sometimes, he stands at her feet at barks, until she leaves the room. I should clarfiy, when I say he snaps at her, it's just that...he's not trying to attack, nor hurt her. He's just trying to stake his claim as alpha dog.

I do not recommend leaving the dog the run of the house, while you are out, you will get your stuff destroyed; if the kids leave toys, shoes, clothes, or whatever out in the dog's reach, it will get eaten.

They bark...constantly and at everything. Doxies are known to be one of the barkiest breeds out there, they love the sound of their own voices.:haha:

Porky doesn't shed very much at all and I find my allergies are made worse by Barney and Miles. I don't mean to make the breed sound awful, bc I think they are wonderful...but they are not the easiest of dogs to train/own and if you really want one, I'd recommend getting an older one out of rescue or getting enrolled in puppy class right away.

You have to watch their weight, bc they are so long, any extra weight is too much stress for their backs and they are prone to slipped discs. :hugs:

Yorkies are always small too and they are Hypo allergenic as they have hair, not fur...they don't shed

It's been raining thru the night and the kids are still asleep ,I am sitting outside with my tea and feeling so happy and content ,the wind is in my hair and the sun on my face :haha: ,morning everyone :hugs:

Sounds so lovely...:cloud9:...Enjoy....:flower:

Seriously, a doxie? The Devil on four feet?:haha::winkwink:

It's no secret, I love this breed. Totally allergic to dogs and cats, take meds, and get shots...cannot wait for H to be out, so I can get my shots again. :thumbup:

With that said, the doxie is not a true 'lap' dog, even though they are little. They want attention on their terms and they don't typically love the entire family; not that all of them are as hateful as Porkchop, but they will seek out one person in the family as their favorite.

Training has to begin from day one, including getting the dog out every few hours at night, if you get a puppy. I really screwed up with mine and even after a weekend at puppy bootcamp, it has been determined that the problem is me, not the dog.:blush:

Porkchop hates S and if she goes to pick him up, he will snap at her. Sometimes, he stands at her feet at barks, until she leaves the room. I should clarfiy, when I say he snaps at her, it's just that...he's not trying to attack, nor hurt her. He's just trying to stake his claim as alpha dog.

I do not recommend leaving the dog the run of the house, while you are out, you will get your stuff destroyed; if the kids leave toys, shoes, clothes, or whatever out in the dog's reach, it will get eaten.

They bark...constantly and at everything. Doxies are known to be one of the barkiest breeds out there, they love the sound of their own voices.:haha:

Porky doesn't shed very much at all and I find my allergies are made worse by Barney and Miles. I don't mean to make the breed sound awful, bc I think they are wonderful...but they are not the easiest of dogs to train/own and if you really want one, I'd recommend getting an older one out of rescue or getting enrolled in puppy class right away.

You have to watch their weight, bc they are so long, any extra weight is too much stress for their backs and they are prone to slipped discs. :hugs:

Wow, Brooke....WTH? Why do you keep adopting Doxies, then? :haha:

They are rotten, rotten dogs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"