Happy holidays

Suki, great news about the colposcopy! I'm not sure exactly what it means, but not having any pre-cancerous cells is in a word awesome. I'm sorry the job is shite. This is what I think is wrong with the world. Employers think they own their employees when really they only pay them to work for them for 8 hours a day. There is no respect for someone's private life anymore and it's leaving people drained, depressed, unhealthy, and stressing families. I'm sick of it and I don't even have a normal job. I just get mad hearing all of my friends talk about what is expected of them. Especially now that smartphones give their companies even more access to them. It makes me sad. My job sucks for various reasons, but for the most part once I step in the door at home that is my time. I wish you lots of luck in finding something that works better for you. :hugs: And hooray for a fantastic time at the Olympics!

:hi:

More holidays suki? :haha::happydance::happydance: good news on the colposocoposcpopy thingy though :thumbup:

Just broke my internet but managed to fix it again - had to reroute the cable through a wall which meant cutting it and wiring it up again but couldn't get it right :dohh: Anyway sorted now thank heavens!

The electrician has finally gone so now the clear up starts and I have to plaster up all the sockets :dohh: oh well 1 more new skill to learn :haha:

O suki I hope work does listen to you and am so happy about your news :hugs:Bf is there anything u can't do :haha:Hi Viking :hugs:

Quick questions for anyone...I took 1/2 a sleeping pill last night (Advil PM) so I could get a good night sleep and not wake up 2-3 times during the night. My temp this morning was very low 97.06, but I OV on Tuesday so it should have been higher. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I plugged in a false temp in FF so I could get my crosshairs tomorrow am.

I have gotten wild temps both to high and to low after taking cold medicine but I've never taken Advil sorry

Well I did a little research online and it can decrease your temp...I mainly use regular advil for cramps or when I have a laser hair removal appt, but I guess you could take it for a fever which would drop your temp!

C, I think it's normal to go low or high with it, bc mine goes higher, lol.

Juts fake the funk with FF and you really only need to be suspect, if your temp doesn't cooperate tomorrow.:hugs:

Hi ladies

i hope you're all okay. I'm off to France for another holiday this year I am the queen of holidays :blush::haha:. Got a positive opk so need another shag, dtd the last two night so we have some sperm ready for the egg :thumbup:

Have a good week lovely ladies will post when i get back :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies

i hope you're all okay. I'm off to France for another holiday this year I am the queen of holidays :blush::haha:. Got a positive opk so need another shag, dtd the last two night so we have some sperm ready for the egg :thumbup:

Have a good week lovely ladies will post when i get back :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Have fun:flower:

ooo la la!!!! Bon Jour!

sounds like a lovely trip Suki. Have fun and viva la France! Bon Voyage!

Oh I don't know

I'm just in general tired and hormonal cause of meds.

I'm thinking I need a vacation sooo bad
AF is on the way
Another PG person at my office
Everyone that's away from here
Everyone that's been gone a long time

That kind of thing

Oh I don't know

I'm just in general tired and hormonal cause of meds.

I'm thinking I need a vacation sooo bad
AF is on the way
Another PG person at my office
Everyone that's away from here
Everyone that's been gone a long time

That kind of thing

get out and get some fresh air and sun!! :hugs::hugs:

Milty - I feel your pain. I'm in the dumps too and I've been eating like crap...I have a girls day tomorrow and I am looking forward to that and the sweet and sour stuffed twizzlers I plan to buy. I can eat the whole package!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->