Happy holidays

Peanut!!! Soo good to hear from you

How are you doing?

Hi Milty:hugs:
I am ok--will follow up later when I have more time--crazy busy weekend and I am on my way out the door again for anniv dinner. Just wanted to say quick hello :hugs::flower:

Ok I don't talk about my fur baby very often but he's being so cute I have tell.

So DH is sick with some unknown bug and has a small fevor. My dog is so cute he won't leave his side and mostly is laying right on top of him trying to lick his nose every few minutes.

Ok I don't talk about my fur baby very often but he's being so cute I have tell.

So DH is sick with some unknown bug and has a small fevor. My dog is so cute he won't leave his side and mostly is laying right on top of him trying to lick his nose every few minutes.

Awwww :cloud9::hugs:

Thanks for the anniversary wishes lovely ladies :flower: :hugs:

dated for 6 yrs 17 yrs married--23 total --WOW!!!! and he is still alive:haha:

where are my friends.......:cry:

Oh well I guess I should be working anyway......hope everyone is having a good day :hugs::hugs:

I know what you mean...

I think everyone is waiting to hear about Dmoms LO

Well I am in a food coma from lunch - had a nice juicy cheeseburger and onion rings! Yes, I know I am bad, I just could not pass them up!

Already gone...:sick:...I'm a pretty fast eater or my kids will take them!

I plan to go for a walk tonight :thumbup: since I won't be hungry tonight after this big dinner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->