Happy to be TCC again :)

Ajos

Reaction score
Just to say hello! I don't know how I managed to convince my other half, but we're currently TTC baby No. 4. This is the first try and should be ovulating nowish. Really hoping to enjoy this xmastime and have a lovely NYE BFP. We are only having two goes before a break, so really excited but nervous. It took us much longer TTC previously! Good luck to everyone this xmas and new year!

We are having two tries before a break too (stopping February and March to avoid our girls birthdays!) then back on it in April! Number 4 for us aswell :)

Ah, wonderful! We've got little ones in Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb in the family so hoping Santa's elves give us a helping hand!

TTC number four as well! This is our "third cycle" but my first really having a good go at it. The other two cycles it was more NTNP. I'm temping this cycle because my body seems to be a little screwed up after the Mirena!

We probably should wait until February since we already have a September baby and then an October baby. But meh. I wouldn't mind two birthdays in one month! It's not the end of the world. :)

I don't blame you, ottergirl, autumn babies are ace. We've aimed for Sept babies each time...hoping it's third time lucky!

I don't blame you, ottergirl, autumn babies are ace. We've aimed for Sept babies each time...hoping it's third time lucky!

I know right? It's seriously the best time of year to have little ones! Although I enjoyed my January baby too. I got nicely distracted from the last two months of my pregnancy by the holidays. Turned out great. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->