happy v-day to me!! and all the other 26/09 mummys to be!!!

jacks mummy

Reaction score
another v-day thead but i dont care im just sooooooooooooo happy im now 24weeks i never thought this day would come lol. and i no there are quite a few of us all due on the 26th sep so congrats to all u ladies!! lets have a show of hands for all u v-day ladies xxxx :cloud9:

Yaaaay! :D happy v day at long last!xxx

v-day is when you reach 24weeks and your baby is classed as viable out of the womb. more chance of baby surviving xx

26th September is a great day to be born, just so happens to be MY bday!! Lol! Well balanced Librans are good for the soul ;-)

Haha thanks ladies! My bday is the 16th sep I'm just hoping baby dosnt come on that day my little jack was a week early so it is possible but we will see x

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My DH's birthday is the 16th Sept, and Sophia was early so we are hoping new baby doesn't show up then as well Jacks mum

Haha that's very weird lol let's hope both our baby's can avoid the 16th haha ibjust dnt fancy spending my birthday organising lots of young kiddies at a crazy bday party! I no my sons birthday knackers me feel like I'm gunna pass out by the end of the day x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->