Hard Bump

Cat

Reaction score
What does this mean? today my bump has been feeling rock hard all day and I dont know why, also last night when Iwent to bed the bub was moving LOADS! I dont mean just limbs poking out and kicking I mean the whole thing was jigling round for ages and all these weird little pressures on my pelvic bones, like he was playing the piano poking all his little fingers on it.

And another thing, once the head is engaging can the body continue to swivel round. I noticed on my notes from yesterdays consultation that the bubs head is starting to engage at 4/5s dont know what way round they are at the mo still or if they can continue to rotate easily.

Ithought they came and went though like normal contractions, not just stay hard for a couple of hours ?!?!

Tis ur muscles in the uterus hun ...

I used to have werid bump days lil or coukd be LO has turned and his back to ur bump

xxx

Could be the way he is laying.....Alfie used to lay in such a way my belly was rock hard!

My belly was hard all the time with Frankie. She was back to back and knees out front

i thought braxton hicks too. is it back to normal today?

maybe the baby is coming soon :happydance:

Yeah back to normal today, dont know if it was BH or just funny position bub!

My bump has been doing the same thing lately! It stays hard for hours and then softens when my boy is beating the crap outta me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->