Harrods Free Santa Grotto Tickets

Tootsie

Reaction score
Limited availability already

Santa's Grotto
Terms & Condition

Harrods Christmas Grotto runs from 1st November to 24th December 2008 inclusive. For certain dates there may be a restriction on the maximum number of Harrods Christmas Grotto e-Tickets ("Grotto e-Tickets") that may be requested. A maximum of 10 Grotto e-Tickets will be issued per person. Acceptance of Grotto e-Tickets confirms agreement to the following:

Grotto e-Tickets are issued free of charge, hold no cash value, are not for resale or transfer. There is no cash alternative. Grotto e-Tickets are only for your personal use and that of your party. Harrods reserve the right to cancel Grotto e-Tickets that have been transferred or resold. Grotto e-Tickets can only be used once. Each Grotto e-Ticket entitles the bearer to entrance to the Grotto at the allocated time. Grotto e-Tickets must be presented in person at the Harrods Christmas Grotto 30 minutes before the allocated time. All persons must have a valid Grotto e-Ticket for entry and all children up to 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Lost, damaged or stolen Grotto e-Tickets will not be replaced. If you can no longer attend at the date and time allocated on your Grotto e-Ticket, please contact Customer Services on 020 7893 8877. Harrods reserves the right to refuse admission to the Harrods Christmas Grotto.

bit of ahead planning but booked ours :)

x

i just booked mine, thats cool!!!!!!!! thanks xxxx :hugs:

Just booked mine!! Just hope Grape is here in time!!! ha ha

Google "Harrods santas grotto", you have to register to become a rewards member or something ( which ive just done ) & then you can book from there :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->