harry potter

Believe me your not the only geek i have read all the books and watched every film when it came out at the pics.

I have even had my babysitter booked for the 15th july since before he was even born, i booked the tickets the moment they were released on sale :D

im confirmed to go see it 11.00 on the wednesday it comes out :happydance: so flippin excited!

Cannot wait for it to come out. Just have to convince DH to come with me :p

cant wait! so excited! prefer the books usually but the trailer for this looks AMAZING! ...x

DH and I stopped everything we were doing when we first saw the trailer. I can't wait! But we're booked on a hot air balloon flight on the 15th. We thought about cancelling...

I read all the books through again just a couple of months ago. I love getting totally engrossed in them until the books are the reality. Just can't wait for the film, it looks fab!

I'm going with my fella and mum.. Can't wait :D

Love HP and all the books i used to read those big thick books in 2 days lol just couldn't put them down and wouldn't go to sleep i was so captured by them. Now who's the geek!? Such a feel good set. Don't want it to ever end. xxx

I can't afford to go:( Gutted!
There is a program on sunday i think ITV2 ...Behind the sceens episode:)

thought i'd post this here instead of a new thread! i was thinking about the final films, as they are splitting it in two - where do you think it should be split?

i was reading last night that they are ending the first one when ron, harry and hermione are caught by the snatchers (before they are taken to the malfoys), i was surprised as i thought it would be split as ron leaves!

ok so im getting stupidly excited now.. im recording behind the magic which is on itv now (my oh wont let me watch it)

thought i'd post this here instead of a new thread! i was thinking about the final films, as they are splitting it in two - where do you think it should be split?

i was reading last night that they are ending the first one when ron, harry and hermione are caught by the snatchers (before they are taken to the malfoys), i was surprised as i thought it would be split as ron leaves!

i had presumed it would be when ron left???

I'm going to watch it for my birthday, can't wait!

I can't wait! OH works though, so we probably won't get to see it til the weekend!

wooooo i got tickets for wednesday evening when kids home from school lol xx

is anyone watching the prog on itv atm, im not, dont want to spoil things :D x

im recording it! will watch it after ive seen the film.. i havent read the book either because last time it spoilt the film!

What Tezzy!!! :shock: The books are better then the film! They'll miss details out, i want a comparison from yo when you have read the book to see which you think is better:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->