harry potter

me too tezzy! i can't believe where they are splitting it!

just watched behind the magic! awesome!! can't wait till next sat night to see the film now :wohoo:

Ooh!
Just read that Harry Potter is playing at the drive in near the MIL's, with The Hangover!
So thursday night we will be going to see both!
so excited! :happydance:

im dead excited about going to see it, i have my tickets booked, my baby sitter is sorted and i cant wait!!

Lou
xxx

What Tezzy!!! :shock: The books are better then the film! They'll miss details out, i want a comparison from yo when you have read the book to see which you think is better:)

what i meant was... last time i read the book then got really pissed off when i watched the film because they missed so much out. if i dont read the book first then at least ill enjoy the film for what it is then ill come home and read the book again to see what they missed :rofl:

if that makes sense

What Tezzy!!! :shock: The books are better then the film! They'll miss details out, i want a comparison from yo when you have read the book to see which you think is better:)

what i meant was... last time i read the book then got really pissed off when i watched the film because they missed so much out. if i dont read the book first then at least ill enjoy the film for what it is then ill come home and read the book again to see what they missed :rofl:

if that makes sense

ok i'l let you off :lol:

i really wanted them to do extended versions like they did for LOTR but i doubt thats gonna happen :(

Cant book tickets at my cinema :( Gonna have to just turn up and hope we get tickets. Scared about leaving Amelie for 3 hours though :blush:

im sure she'll be fine!

ok girls i have a confession, ffion had me up at 6 this morning and i just couldnt resist watching the show from last night, it was just sat in my sky+ planner just begging to be watched.

it was fab and now im super super excited :happydance: my SIL is coming with me too which is even better!

i really really want to go and see it, but everyone laughs at me and thinks im sad. i love harry potter. dont fancy going on me own though!!

i really wanted them to do extended versions like they did for LOTR but i doubt thats gonna happen :(

me and james were talking about this last night hon! would be soooooooooo awesome!! xx

does anyone know y there is 2 versions of this film???? an over 18's one?? xxx

Omg what show did i miss :(?

does anyone know y there is 2 versions of this film???? an over 18's one?? xxx

Where did you hear this? Very surprising if its true as its primarily a childrens book.

Also... ( do not read if uv not read the book and dont want to know what happens! )

did you know that theyve removed dumbledores funeral and the big battle at the end of the novel?!

i haven't heard there are too films!

blahh
nope i didn't no that!! that's gonna suck as they are such HUGE parts of the book

What!!!

This is why i hate the films!!

I'm glad there splitting the last book, can you imagine how crap the film would be if they did it in one film because the last book is so detailed!

yeah im really glad they are splitting the last film too!

just 2 more full days left before it comes out :happydance:

it was on the website for the cinema near me :S ill find the link and link y'all lol xxx

here ya go, im confused!!! :rofl: although doesnt take much :p

https://www.myvue.com/cinemas/film_...14550B1A56DA710A297C9&cn=1&ci=67&ln=1&fi=9230

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->