harry potter

I think?? it means over 18s only so you get no kids ruining it for you :)

oooooh yh possibly.. i guess there must be a lotta adults that like it secretly then lol. but......... i might just have to go to both now just incase there is a difference :blush::blush: pmsl x

Also... ( do not read if uv not read the book and dont want to know what happens! )

did you know that theyve removed dumbledores funeral and the big battle at the end of the novel?!

How can they have removed them? Are they going to be in the final film?

my friend has let me down getting free tickets to see harry potter.. her boss has told all the staff that they arent allowed to give away tickets to such a big film..

good job i pre-booked tickets too just incase she couldnt get me the free ones she promised :rofl:

OMG OMG OMG 2 more sleeps till Harry Potter. im so excited i cud p xx

DH and I are going to there 2 hours early and we already have our tickets... :D

argh Harry Potter 2moro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know my proirities are to get bpth me and annabelle better from us having swine flu but im devastated i have had to cancel my tickets for harry potter on thursday!!!

Lou
xxx

Oh no you must have been so excited to go, you'll have to go and see it twice to make up for it :D xx

1 more sleepppppppppppppppppppppp
How excitedddddddddddddddddddddd
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
xx

I'm going for the 6.15pm showing. SO EXCITED.

Also... ( do not read if uv not read the book and dont want to know what happens! )

did you know that theyve removed dumbledores funeral and the big battle at the end of the novel?!

How can they have removed them? Are they going to be in the final film?

to avoid repetitation in the deathly hallows! Theyre 2 seperate battles though so i think its a big stupid. They also decided to cut most of the memories from the pensieve! Only 2 are shown. Bill and Fleur arent in it either or rufus scrimegour apparently.

i am totally gutted!!!! i got my tickets for h.p. tonight, sooooooooooooooo excited just went to get them from m holdall upstairs.... :cry::cry: my bro has borrowed my bag and is workin away until fri night!! so has my tickets :cry:

Aww no gutted for you hun!! Will you lose your money:(

Aww no gutted for you hun!! Will you lose your money:(

ive phoned and explained to them, and theyve said i can rebook for tonight (and pay again) as my seats are technically mine and free iykwim. if not they can guarentee someone else will want the seats. so i can kinda exchange them for friday. i really wana see it but i dont wana have to pay again just to go tonight so im just gonig to have to hold myself together and wait til friday! :( x

Ahh no thats not good. i've just got back and its absolutly amazing. well worth the wait and i only cried a little bit :rofl: . hope u all enjoy it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->