Harry potter

L

lepaskilf

Ooh the deathly hallows pt1 comes out soon, saw the trailer, can't wait!!!!.... The book was fab!

Yup me too. Got my tickets booked for 19th November :D xx

Ohhhhhhhhhh I cant wait, I cant book tickets cus I can get a babysitter organised :( BUT I will be there, even if I have to go on my own (and be a geek) I will be there :)

I can't wait either, though I'm not going ahead with my original plan to go to London Imax. I just can't face the commute as I'll be 8 months then, plus they are no longer doing it in 3d, plus London is on high alert again and even though one should ignore it and live their lives, I just can't be bothered with it atm. So will have to go and see it locally.
Hope it's better than HBP which sadly was rubbish and completely butchered a good book.

i'm excited to see this one, tho I've not watched the films since chamber of secrets as I got fed up with them!............ my mum fell asleep during HBP

Ohhhhhhhhhh I cant wait, I cant book tickets cus I can get a babysitter organised :( BUT I will be there, even if I have to go on my own (and be a geek) I will be there :)

Oh if only we lived closer to each other i wouldve have gone with you. Im either gonna have to bribe someone to come with me or wait till its out on DVD!! :cry:

Laura if you can get to the metro you can come with us :) xx

The day it comes out hun. Is it Friday the 19th or 17th. We could only get seats for the 5.30 one rather than the 9pm one. Chris just said we've booked gallery seats though so unless you booked those you couldn't sit with us :( £17 a ticket :wacko: mad I know but it's not often we go the cinemas and we've been waiting for this for years!! Xx

I might try and persuade my little sister to come with me. Thanks for the offer though hun. x

If you don't want to be spoilt, DON'T click on the link, but it's a clip from the seven Potter scene which looks good. Got to love Fred and George!

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10100216609534576

:yipee:

I seen it when they posted on Facebook yesterday :haha:

If they keep posting all these 'clips' we will have seen teh film before its out :lol: xx

I know, I wish I could resist watching but I can't!

With the Movie coming out so soon I'm surprised there isn't more chatter!! I am SUCH a potter fan it's probably sad hahahahaha.

I've got my tickets booked for Friday!! So excited!

Not got my tickets yet :( dunno if I can get a babysitter!!

Listened to interviews on radio 2 the other day, ron is my fave, it's great to see them all grown up!! I'm looking forward to seeing the end of the last film when they have a flash foreward to when they're adults!

Have you seen emma Watson new do? Not sure I like it!

I HATE it ... seriously. I know its her life and what not but I really don't think it suits her at all! It makes her look like shes 30! Does not suit her at all.

Our tickets are booked for 5.30pm on Friday :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->