Harry potter

I HATE it ... seriously. I know its her life and what not but I really don't think it suits her at all! It makes her look like shes 30! Does not suit her at all.

Our tickets are booked for 5.30pm on Friday :happydance: xxx

Are you talking about Emma's new hair? I'm not sure if it's perfect for her but I totally get why she did it. It's like totally rebelling after 10 years of being told you have to have long hair. My mom always wanted me to keep my long hair I remember the day I moved out and was confident enough that she would hate me, hahaha, I got it all chopped off. Donated about 16 inches.

Yes I am. Oh I get why she did it but I think she went OTT and its just not her ... a bob would have looked lovely but it so does not suit her x

according to a story ive read, its actually been cut for a film role she is hoping to land, the remake of the girl with the dragon tattoo. :shrug: im sooo excited i could pee lol. cant wait :D x

shes got great features to pull it off, but she does look alot older, a bit too old for her! i wonder if she regrets it now!!

I don't like it either, a bit extreme, like MissMummyMoo said a bob would have been cute and still a nice change from long hair. But yeah it's her life.

Anyway I'm having better hopes for this one (I hated HBP) because Jo said this is her favourite.

according to a story ive read, its actually been cut for a film role she is hoping to land, the remake of the girl with the dragon tattoo. :shrug: im sooo excited i could pee lol. cant wait :D x

Is she going for the main part? She'll need to lose about 4 stone if so.

Can't wait for the film. Need to sort us a babysitter though so not sure when we'll get to see it. So glad they've finally split the book, should've done that for others too.

am i the only one waiting for the second part to come out so i can watch them together?? I know its mad but i've waited this long whats another 8/9months??

i need to jump at the chance to go to the cinema when i can, so will be watching the 1st as soon as! then hopefully the second as soon as!!!............... I'm having to wait for the twilight eclips to come out on vid as I missed it on cinema!!!

apparently so :shrug: i havent seen the origional so i wouldnt know :rofl: xx

I've not seen a film but I've read all the books and she is super weeny anorexic. I really can't see Hermione playing the part no matter how well she can act. Salander, the main character, is very visually distinctive in the book.

apparently so :shrug: i havent seen the origional so i wouldnt know :rofl: xx

I've not seen a film but I've read all the books and she is super weeny anorexic. I really can't see Hermione playing the part no matter how well she can act. Salander, the main character, is very visually distinctive in the book.

is there any other kind of main part with a girl with short hair?? lol. ill have a google and see if i can find the article xx

No, no other notable women except a much older journalist so it can't he her!

Never read the book , nor watched any of the movies but my friend wants me to go with , so im being forced :lol:

Guess its good then what with all the hype!?

Never read the book , nor watched any of the movies but my friend wants me to go with , so im being forced :lol:

Guess its good then what with all the hype!?

It's better than good, it's epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->