Harry potter

Any ways .. back to harry potter lol ... i thought it was very good :)

oh and i thought it was the scariest one so far!

That's good to know! I've not seen it yet :(
HBP was so un-scary and OTT with teen hormones that I wanted to puke/cry. Not that I expect HP to be a horror film but it needs to be darker to be anything like the books.

We've arranged a babysitter, just need to arrange a date.

HBP was so un-scary and OTT with teen hormones that I wanted to puke/cry. Not that I expect HP to be a horror film but it needs to be darker to be anything like the books.

Really? HBP not scarry? Oh gosh the scene with the flames and the inferi always freaks me out. And then all the memories with freaky looking Riddle *shudders*

I agree though, by far the scariest but the book was also by far the most intense that I think it completely follows suit. Though it's really intense I would say it may be one of the funniest. I was cracking up at so many scenes! And it's so true to the book!! I wish they did every movie in twos.

Really? HBP not scarry? Oh gosh the scene with the flames and the inferi always freaks me out. And then all the memories with freaky looking Riddle *shudders*

I agree though, by far the scariest but the book was also by far the most intense that I think it completely follows suit. Though it's really intense I would say it may be one of the funniest. I was cracking up at so many scenes! And it's so true to the book!! I wish they did every movie in twos.

For some reason I didn't find the inferi scene that scary. :shrug: As for Riddle's past memories they were practically non existent, at least compared to how much of it is in the book. I really liked how Hero (the youngest actor) played Tom Riddle - just wasn't enough of that in the film. The teen stuff outweighed it all.

I've finally seen it! Well I must say I really enjoyed it :)
May be part of it was due to that I didn't re-read the book beforehand like I did with the other films. So I went in without any expectations and tried to enjoy it for what it is rather than remembering all the different bits that were left out.

Though wasn't a big fan of Harry/ Hermione dancing oddity. I understand he was trying to cheer her up but the last bit where they nearly kissed was not cannon and unnecessary. The film people must be Harry/Hermione shippers lol.

Acting was bril from all. Can't wait for part 2 now!

I haven't seen it yet but with all the promo stuff on the telly at the mo I feel like I have!!!

we saw it this it. it was absoloutly fab!! we took our son with us to see the last one but we were glad we didnt take him this time, i think it would of been a bit scary for him (hes only 8)

i loved the book and i loved the movie!! I think that out of all of the movies this was closest to the book..you can practically follow the movie and the book by chapter..i'm a Harry Potter Fanatic lol

Went to see it last week & it was amazing & didnt disappoint x
Cant wait for part two now x

Saw it a week or two ago and LOVED it! I cannot wait for Part 2, the ending was the BEST!

So proud of myself still not been tempted to watch it, can't wait to watch both parts together!:)

I have seen the first part of the deathly hallows and can say that its a really good movie. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 will be the second installment of a two-part film based on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. Can't wait to watch second part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->