Harry potter

I wanted to go to the 9am screening but DH said no :( so 5pm it is xx

When I lived in the US I used to always go to the midnight showing but here in the UK they don't do them sadly enough. So we'll be going tomorrow night.

waaah you are all so lucky, I'm not sure when I'll be able to see it. :sulk:

My tickets are booked for 6:30 tonight. I can't wait. I'm gonna watch the half blood prince this afternoon to get me in the mood. I wish I'd gotup early enough to have a HP marathon with all the films lol1

Woot Woot Deathly Hallows was AWSOME!!! Saw it at midnight. Can't wait for part 2

My tickets are booked for 7.30, so you're going to be an hour ahead of me!! Lol. Am so excited though! :-D

ohhh exciting! :D going tonight too :)

I enjoyed it but I didn't think it was as good as I expected ... just me I think :shrug: Looking forward to next years x

Wacthed it .. didnt think anything special?

Bare in mind first time of seeing a potter film , ive heard of others and seen clips , was a good movie .. Just not like OMFG that was AMAZING type movie.

Apparently from the reviews i've read that the first part is all building up to part 2 which is defiantly why i'm waiting. I though half blood was abit :wacko: though.

i loved it, it was so close to the book, im usuahem at first for the lly dissapointed with tthings they miss out or add, but this one was fab, when you put the 2 together, it will be great cos then you will get the action this one lacked for some.

I should be seeing it in the next day or 2 only problem is I cried at the end of the book so I know I will at the end of the next film :)

apparently so :shrug: i havent seen the origional so i wouldnt know :rofl: xx

I've not seen a film but I've read all the books and she is super weeny anorexic. I really can't see Hermione playing the part no matter how well she can act. Salander, the main character, is very visually distinctive in the book.

is there any other kind of main part with a girl with short hair?? lol. ill have a google and see if i can find the article xx

Someone called Rooney Mara is playing Lisbeth in the remake, I dont think Emma is casted in it at all she making another movie somthing about Maralyn Monroe

its marilyn monroe not maralyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->