Has anybody bought a glider chair

clarel976

mum of 2 and PAL
Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking into buying a glider chair but keep reading some good some bad reviews has anybody bought a good one that they are happy with?

Cheers Clare

I brought one second hand and used it loads for nighttime feeds when lo was first born, it was so comfy. Now that she sleeps through the night it hasn't had as much use, but I'm hoping to use it as our 'story time' chair when she is a little bit older. So i'd recommend one but maybe not pay full price for a new one

i have a slider chair that was used for feeds and we now use to read LO a story before bedtime, i also use mine for putting shoes on as she can sit in it quite comfortably.

i bought mine second hand though of ebay

Recently bought a Habebe Glider chair and stool from www.mums2b.co.uk. Glider with reclining and brake feature and washable covers. Very comfy.
Happy so far. Hope when LO arrives, he likes being rocked to sleep!

I'm thinking of buying the Habebe chair - does anyone know if it reclines by simply pushing backwards while seated?

thanks

I'm thinking of buying the Habebe chair - does anyone know if it reclines by simply pushing backwards while seated?

thanks

Hi I bought a "dutailier Jamie" and that has a knob on the side that you undo then push the back back whilst sat in it then re tighten the knob hth x x

thanks

you lift the arms of the chair (while seated) and push it back to recline. for decreasing the recline, you lift the arms and bring them forward. not the smoothest of actions, but works alright.

I bought a Bonito Bebe Glider Chair and I think its fab. I tried out loads before I bought it and although it's not the one that I would have bought based on looks it was the most comfortable. It's only recently that I've started using it as up till 4 months LO slept in our room and the chair is in the nursery. However LO went into nursery at 4 months and I use it for night feeds and for first morning feed too. It's fab and extremely comfortable. I can imagine using it for future babies too. Lx

Yes I bought one and I love it. It fits me and my boyfriend. I bought mine right off of Walmart site. It came within three days, and I could of had it sooner but I missed the UPS guy one time. I was able to put it together myself and it fits my furniture so well.

this is the one I bought https://www.walmart.com/ip/Storkcraft-Bowback-Glider-Rocker/6006620

I would pay too much for one though. Only problem I have with this one is I wish it was able recline back on it.

It one of the things we used most and still use it now to give Sophie a cuddle and milk before bed, it seems sad that we're going to have to take it away to put back in the nursery :(, I'm not sure of the make but we got a foot stool had have hardly used it so wouldn't recomend buying one extra x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->