has anyone experienced this with breech babies?

flutterbylge

Riley's mummy & expecting
Reaction score
Hi

the last couple of weeks I've been really uncomfortable as Riley is breech but the last two days, *TMI* his feet feel like they can stick out of my vagina any second, i know it sound ridiculous but thats how it feels and it feels like he is kicking his way out he feels so low down and im only 30 weeks dont know what it will be like when im full term.

Any advice is welcome sorry about the rant

i havent got any advice but i can totally understand!! I felt the same thing a few weeks ago! it felt like he was going to fall out and he was trying to wriggle free out of my vagina. luckly it has passed so fingers crossed it does for you too xxx

I had this with my first and getting it again this time, been having for about 6ish weeks, really horrible, but no breakouts so far though, sorry no advice chick xxx

It certainly is, when my lilest man does it now i pee a little which makes me feel bad.

Hope you get some relief soon and baby turns for you xxx

Ugh, mine is doing that too now. It's awful and ends up feeling all sore and bruised down there, like hardcore. Not too much longer and we'll be done though...thank goodness! I thought he was gonna escape last night!

mines breeched and other wk i said to OH it feels like hes guna drop outta me !!! its not been so bad for a wk or 2 tho x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->