5C00AF43-5081-44EE-B80F-6C2867D30D09.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 21
  • B6A704B9-8F74-4A31-A6C7-6DE754968CB3.jpg
    B6A704B9-8F74-4A31-A6C7-6DE754968CB3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 4396A1E8-E81C-4F29-B846-EB6FA3EEA2FD.jpg
    4396A1E8-E81C-4F29-B846-EB6FA3EEA2FD.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 39
I see the line out of the case, it's weird isn't it with blue dyes - I have found I can't see them properly until removed from case at times

I see the line out of the case, it's weird isn't it with blue dyes - I have found I can't see them properly until removed from case at times

Yes I hate is sometimes. Ive tried 5 different brands those two were my most recent. I get faint positives on all depending on if I'm using fmu,smu, around lunch time, or evening...

If you got a negative blood test then you must be seeing something other than a positive line on the test. Blood tests show positive when your hcg is above 5, whereas most hpt show above 25. My guess is a dodgy brand of tests. Background hcg levels are between 0 and 5, so not enough to show positive on a pregnancy test. When I had an ectopic I was only getting standard positive tests but my blood tests were showing with hcg in the 3000s. By the time it got under 100 I was having faint positives, but I needed blood tests every 3 days until it fell under 5 as that is when they consider you "not pregnant"

Well the Dr actually saw one of my pregnancy test and said it's definitely a positive but because of my insurance they will not do an ultrasound because it is not covered so she recommended me a place but I would have to pay $300 also I have the symptoms as well as my I look pregnant and I'm not the one to carry weight at all. Also I've tried 5 differents brands FRER and CB are pretty good test so I doubt all 5 different test are dodgy and at different time frames that makes no sense at all.

Well the Dr actually saw one of my pregnancy test and said it's definitely a positive but because of my insurance they will not do an ultrasound because it is not covered so she recommended me a place but I would have to pay $300 also I have the symptoms as well as my I look pregnant and I'm not the one to carry weight at all. Also I've tried 5 differents brands FRER and CB are pretty good test so I doubt all 5 different test are dodgy and at different time frames that makes no sense at all.

Have you done a digital?

Sometimes the colour runs on tests. An ultrasound won't show anything until your hcg is over 1000, at which point you would definitely have a positive blood and urine test.

I've had pregnancy symptoms and not been pregnant. You said you would be between 1 and 11 weeks, at 1 week pregnant you aren't actually pregnant yet, and it would be very unusual to be showing as pregnant already by 11 weeks, especially if you don't normally carry extra weight.

If your blood test is < 1 def not pregnant. You could have cysts. Your cb doesn't look positive you posted. Those things are notorious for faint little lines and evaps and you shouldn't have to take out of case to see. Also with as many days as this has been going on you should have something obvious. So more than likely your period is just delayed. Which in his case your doctor should do an ultrasound to see if there are cysts or a reason for delayed period. At this point since your bloodwork proves you weren't pregnant then i would suggest testing weekly until you get your period so you don't keep stressing yourself out. You could also request a repeat hcg level next week because you could still potentially get pregnant. If you were at a point to be showing you would most definitely get an obvious positive. Sorry this has been so confusing for you! Hopefully you get a real bfp soon or at least af shows so yoI have your answer.

If your blood test is < 1 def not pregnant. You could have cysts. Your cb doesn't look positive you posted. Those things are notorious for faint little lines and evaps and you shouldn't have to take out of case to see. Also with as many days as this has been going on you should have something obvious. So more than likely your period is just delayed. Which in his case your doctor should do an ultrasound to see if there are cysts or a reason for delayed period. At this point since your bloodwork proves you weren't pregnant then i would suggest testing weekly until you get your period so you don't keep stressing yourself out. You could also request a repeat hcg level next week because you could still potentially get pregnant. If you were at a point to be showing you would most definitely get an obvious positive. Sorry this has been so confusing for you! Hopefully you get a real bfp soon or at least af shows so yoI have your answer.

Thanks! That wasn't a CB test that I posted I stated that I have used CB. But Im quite frustrated and annoyed and I could keep guessing all night I had to ask two different people just to get response on my Hcg level whom seemed to have an attitude as if she didn't want to give it to me at all. I also overheard a conversation outside of the door about my test that doesn't add up which is why I went to another test. Once I have an ultrasound I will be relieved and cyst...I thought about it but I have no symptoms of a cyst. So yes at this point i'll take either one. My very first pregnancy was complicated dr told me I wasn't pregnancy waited two weeks took a hpt and I was already a month a half at that point smh this time it just seems to be more confusing so we shall see....I will keep you guys posted I do appreciate all the helpful answers its so many different situations and results out here!

Did they do a beta (quantitative) or qualitative blood test? A beta will give you the actual number whereas the other will only give a positive or negative answer, the same as a urine test, and their threshold is usually 25mIU. It's much more effective to have a beta as you have a number to go by, and retesting will give a more definitive answer

Did they do a beta (quantitative) or qualitative blood test? A beta will give you the actual number whereas the other will only give a positive or negative answer, the same as a urine test, and their threshold is usually 25mIU. It's much more effective to have a beta as you have a number to go by, and retesting will give a more definitive answer

Quantitative....I'm counting myself out....

Hey what ended up happening? I'm having a similar situation, but haven't dont a blood test yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->