Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

I haven't gotten another reading since we've stopped TTC. All my readings were wrong since they all said I'd conceive June/July. Sedra said October/November. So maybe that one will happen?

Sears got my conception correct x

So is approaching August when Mary, Sedra, and Suzy said it would happen.... fingers crossed, although I'm tempted to have another one ;)

Really hopeful I reckon there had to be something in it if alk 3 said the same thing ;)

So .... No bfp this month :( I was so sure cos all 3 said august with a boy :(

well maybe you will be preggie Nov/Dec an have an August due date

They said new baby in early summer... :(

Been awhile since I've been in this thread but it looks like Sedra was right! She said Oct/Nov and I got my :bfp: on Saturday! I'm beyond thrilled as I just didn't think it would happen.

I'm so happy. :)

And ironically all the other readings I had said June/July and I will be due end of June. :happydance:

Congratulations....well I contacted Sedra again and she said she had made an error, and I would concieve in late Oct / early Nov, I'm currently 22 dpo but all tests are bfn :wacko: :shrug:

Hey ladies just wanted to do a little update.

The only person who is still in the running is Mary akinson for me

Mary Akinson - Pregnant from anytime now, no later than next 15 weeks. number 6. :blue: born at 38 weeks 2:34am on a Thursday. 7lb 10oz and 19 inches long. Vaginal delivery under 9 hours... 12 mins pushing!! Full head of hair. one more when this child is 3 years old if we try again.

I am indeed having a boy... number 6 - I have an elcs booked for the 6th January BUT have agreed with my consultant that if I go naturally before then ill try a natural birth... and I just so happen to turn 38 weeks on a Thursday. So new years day could be interesting ;)

Wow that's one hell of a reading!!
I'm just waiting to see if sedra is correct

Thank you!!I couldn't resist I've ordered one off Mary, only a 5 pound one tho, does she take long?

very possibly. I am so so hoping she is right for me completely. Ill be a little bummed if she isnt right after getting everything else correct :haha:

thanks hun. I hope you dont have to wait long for yours to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->