Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

I suppose lol!!what's a few more months after trying for four years :thumbup:

well Ive read through the whole thread just now in the past hour or so..hope you dont mind me joining !

I just ordered a short email from Sedra asking if I would have any more children and if so when and gender....and my free one I asked if I was currently pregnant...

Ive emailed Cheri about an update from an October reading of last year where she said a girl connected to March and 2015..I asked if she was able to pick up any clearer since time had passed if it was March 2015 for conception or March 2015 for birth

I emailed stormy back as well as she told me she did see 4 kids for me but couldnt tell me then (back in April) when another baby was coming and to email back for free in a few months so I did and asked if she was able to pick up on anything clearer now....

So I guess we will see...

Tania is a good friend of mine but that makes reading harder because she cant control what she wants to see for me or what is actually showing up if that makes sense..but she did say that my last pregnancy would be unexpected and that there is a strong girl feeling around me and winter for that baby as well...so...guess we will see

Another psychic friend said she saw me with a lot of baby vibes around me and that my eyes were very pregnant which I giggled at but her daugher (very young that she just shows a picture and she tells her mom what she feels) said July and a girl...

Ive had a "mishap" with my BC so am 8DPO right now and definitely wishing all the psychics will get back to me soon..I plan on testing friday or saturday morning if I can hold out lol...will keep you all updated if anyone gets back to me and if I get any news when I POAS

Ok Sedra says for the yes or no:

Question:

Am I currently pregnant?

Answer:

If not now, you will be soon.

And then for the short email:
Question:

Will I have another child? If so when and what gender?

Answer:

Erica,

I sense that you will conceive this year, I am seeing a June/ July time frame for you. I sense that you will be a bit surprised by the fact you are pregnant, however delighted as well. I sense at this time that you will Have a girl.

May you find Peace and Enlightenment on your Journey~ Sedra

Still waiting on two more new readings from two friends of mine and then two more updates

Just update Sedra copy/pastes parts if readings apparently. She told my friend the same thing as she told sethsmummy about a girl good health and sleeping through and much joy. Word for word!

Finally got my reading back from Rachel now that I'm no longer TTC. She had some email problems apparently.....

She says I'll be having 2 boys almost exactly 1 year apart and that the first will be due March/April of 2015 which is pretty much impossible as I'd have to conceive this month or next and we aren't TTC currently.

Maybe it'll happen by accident while we aren't trying? I can hold out hope I guess. :)

Called yesterday to make appt today for bloods coz no AF yet and of course woke up to freaking AF. So annoyed and sad right now. Hope the rest of you ladies have better luck

Called yesterday to make appt today for bloods coz no AF yet and of course woke up to freaking AF. So annoyed and sad right now. Hope the rest of you ladies have better luck

Boo. I'm sorry. :( :hugs:

I am sorry :( So i guess it will be conception march 2015 it will be here before you know it! Thanks for keeeping us posted.

well I could still get pregnant in July but doubt it..who knows lol..

Oh good then i didn't do the math i think july is going to be a great month :)

how are we doing with predictions ladies?

iv just paid for one from Cherri22

Am debating whether to get a pregnancy reading but as my conception reading was wrong I'm unsure.
However I did go to a palmist at the seaside in April and was told that within 12 months I'd be a mother and would be a boy and when he was two we would have a girl that summer. She also was right about alot of other things like we are looking to move house etc and other things that was freakly true. Had the reading before I miscarried but as I got pregnant again straight away it's still in her time frame so I'm hoping this is the baby she saw

Ps thanks for your help on the other thread sethsmummy x

Who did your conception reading and what did it say? Who will your try for the gender prediction ladders?

Sethsmummy do tell us what she says, I have faith in cheri22 for some reason i do think she gets a lot right.

I haven't gotten another reading since we've stopped TTC. All my readings were wrong since they all said I'd conceive June/July. Sedra said October/November. So maybe that one will happen?

Who did your conception reading and what did it say? Who will your try for the gender prediction ladders?

Sethsmummy do tell us what she says, I have faith in cheri22 for some reason i do think she gets a lot right.

I'm pretty disappointed in cheris one tbh. She said it's a girl but that's all I got apart from future stuff. Not one word about birth :growlmad: I emailed her back some feedback saying thanks for being in-depth about the future but if she's not going to include birth details then she shouldn't state that in the description as it's the main reason I bought one.

That's ok ladders :hugs: :) you can pm if you like hun if you need more support on it since we're probably get told off for talking about it in this thread :s :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->