Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

I had a reading done by suzanne ( healing spirits ) she said i will conceive , find out or give birth on june...
I dont really want to wait that long, was she correct with anyof you ladies :)

thanks hun. I hope you dont have to wait long for yours to come back.

Hi I see congratulations are in order!!I hope everything is ok, I eventually got my reading after being messed around and it' was rubbish!!she told me I would have another boy and a girl,I'm 40 this year so would definitely be tubes tied after the next one if it happens!!she also told me I would have a natural labour, for all I would love one I have to have an elective section as I've had 3 already!!

Since I just got my BFP for baby #2 this week, I've been revisiting a lot of threads I was on with my first. I had to go way back in my emails, but I finally found my free reading I got from Cheri22 to see if she was right with my first one. She was!
She predicted a Girl and the month of September, it being either the month we conceive, the month we find out or the month I give birth. We ended up conceiving our DD in Sept! I'm seriously tempted to get another one now. :p

thanks hun. I hope you dont have to wait long for yours to come back.

Hi I see congratulations are in order!!I hope everything is ok, I eventually got my reading after being messed around and it' was rubbish!!she told me I would have another boy and a girl,I'm 40 this year so would definitely be tubes tied after the next one if it happens!!she also told me I would have a natural labour, for all I would love one I have to have an elective section as I've had 3 already!!

hey hun sorry your reading was so crap.

rohan arrived at 11:51 on tuesday 23rd december at 36+5 :) x

suzy rayne told me she predicted a girl 21st feb being of significant importance. she would weigh around 7lb 2oz.labour 18 hours. pain relief would be needed even if not planned. sickness and tiredness in first tri.

i did have a girl on the 21st feb. she weighed 7lb 9oz my labour was about 7-8 hours from first pain as i was induced. i did need pain relief and had what i did not plan to have.... i did feel sick and tired. she looked like her dad and still does...

so gender correct
dob correct
weight wrong
labour time wrong
looking like me wrong
pain relief correct but most of us need pain relief!

mary atkinson got everything wrong.

she said my baby would be born on a monday....
weigh 6lb 11oz
19 inches long
look like me
born at 9.11am

all this was wrong.... so deffo would not advise you to go to her.

i know this is an old post but i can tell you that it all seems guessed and made up. x

My cheri reading she told me I'd have a baby girl and went into great detail about her appearance and weight and personality.

I had a boy. If you get gender wrong when it's only 50/50 either way you're not a very good psychic

yeah. i think its all lucky guesses and 9/10 people will forget bout the reading once they fall pregnant and have the baby. id not waste my money on one again. it seems to be a way of making money out of desperate women who are aching for a baby in there arms.

Ok, so the 1st time I decided to get a reading, I chose Cheri because a friend recommended her. But I assumed it was probably just for fun. Well her reading came back with the month of April 2014 (specifically the 6th & the 10th) she said this was either birth, conceive or BFP time. But she said that she had a strong feeling that it would be when I conceived. She also predicted a girl & gave a detailed description of her & her life. Well, the more I thought about it, the more curious I got so I purchased a reading from Jenny Renny. She told me that I would conceive from a cycle that began in March 2014, I would be having a girl & that she would either be born on the 26th or the 28th. Ok, so at that point I am shocked! I showed my husband, who was in total amazement & wanted to see if we could get a similar reading a 3rd time. This time we chose Tracy M. She predicted that I am going to find out in the month of August that I'll be having a girl!!! �� any thoughts from other ttc m

Hi Tori,

I went to see one yesterday and what she told me was 90% accurate it was unbelievable how much a woman who knows nothing about me and met me on a drop in appointment was so spot on.

She left me with a cliffhanger though :loopy:

Out of the blue she said ..

Yes you are pregnant!.... if your not pregnant you will be in the next 3 hours, 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months something Very soon and it will be a well wanted child.

I am hoping this is true as the rest of what she said was so accurate!!

:dust:

I know this is a really old post, but I was hoping if any of you that had had readings that the predictions hadn't come to pass yet at the time, and if you are still around on bnb, if you wouldn't mind updating on whether the psychic was right and if they were, who they were, as I am interested in getting a reading done ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->