Has anyone had a ttc psychic reading come true?

Discussion in 'Paranormal' started by ToriP, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Babydust2015

Babydust2015 New Member

I had a reading done by suzanne ( healing spirits ) she said i will conceive , find out or give birth on june...
    I dont really want to wait that long, was she correct with anyof you ladies :)

2. mamadonna

mamadonna Well-Known Member

Nope, I haven't had a correct one yet!!

3. mamadonna

mamadonna Well-Known Member

Hi I see congratulations are in order!!I hope everything is ok, I eventually got my reading after being messed around and it' was rubbish!!she told me I would have another boy and a girl,I'm 40 this year so would definitely be tubes tied after the next one if it happens!!she also told me I would have a natural labour, for all I would love one I have to have an elective section as I've had 3 already!!

4. itsme122

itsme122 Mommy to 1, Baking #2! <3

Since I just got my BFP for baby #2 this week, I've been revisiting a lot of threads I was on with my first. I had to go way back in my emails, but I finally found my free reading I got from Cheri22 to see if she was right with my first one. She was!
    She predicted a Girl and the month of September, it being either the month we conceive, the month we find out or the month I give birth. We ended up conceiving our DD in Sept! I'm seriously tempted to get another one now. :p

5. sethsmummy

sethsmummy mum to 3 beautiful boys

hey hun sorry your reading was so crap.

rohan arrived at 11:51 on tuesday 23rd december at 36+5 :) x

6. laura109

laura109 Well-Known Member

suzy rayne told me she predicted a girl 21st feb being of significant importance. she would weigh around 7lb 2oz.labour 18 hours. pain relief would be needed even if not planned. sickness and tiredness in first tri.

i did have a girl on the 21st feb. she weighed 7lb 9oz my labour was about 7-8 hours from first pain as i was induced. i did need pain relief and had what i did not plan to have.... i did feel sick and tired. she looked like her dad and still does...

so gender correct
    dob correct
    weight wrong
    labour time wrong
    looking like me wrong
    pain relief correct but most of us need pain relief!

mary atkinson got everything wrong.

she said my baby would be born on a monday....
    weigh 6lb 11oz
    19 inches long
    look like me
    born at 9.11am

all this was wrong.... so deffo would not advise you to go to her.

i know this is an old post but i can tell you that it all seems guessed and made up. x

7. katherinegrey

katherinegrey Well-Known Member

My cheri reading she told me I'd have a baby girl and went into great detail about her appearance and weight and personality.

I had a boy. If you get gender wrong when it's only 50/50 either way you're not a very good psychic

8. laura109

laura109 Well-Known Member

yeah. i think its all lucky guesses and 9/10 people will forget bout the reading once they fall pregnant and have the baby. id not waste my money on one again. it seems to be a way of making money out of desperate women who are aching for a baby in there arms.

9. ambertwogood

ambertwogood The Twogood's

I know this is a really old post, but I was hoping if any of you that had had readings that the predictions hadn't come to pass yet at the time, and if you are still around on bnb, if you wouldn't mind updating on whether the psychic was right and if they were, who they were, as I am interested in getting a reading done ;)