Has anyone had an early scan around 7 w?

Thanks ladies. I just can't believe how different I feel compared to my last pregnancy. I know every pregnancy is different it's just making me worried. I'm hoping it'll reassure me and it might sink in I'm actually pregnant if I see a little heart beat. I hate the first trimester it worries me too much haha xxx

6 weeks I only saw sac and yolk sac

7 weeks we saw a tiny itty bitty baby....could see heartbeat but couldn't hear it.

We saw yolk sac, baby, and heartbeat at 6w5d. I don't have too much in the way of sickness either.. just the odd stomach ache here and there if I eat something that doesn't agree with my pregnant system. I was afraid I'd go in and have a blighted ovum, so was happy when doc pointed out all the parts. Baby was hiding behind the sac so I had a freak out moment. Tiredness has really kicked in for me around 7 weeks, and if I don't get enough sleep then I end up with a stomach ache from exhaustion.

I had a scan at 6+6 and we saw a tiny little bean with a heartbeat. My Dr. didn't do any measurements because errors are so common in early pregnancy. They're happy with baby and heartbeat. You won't see much but it will take your breath away and make you want to steal the U/S machine :)

Hi ladies, I had a scan today at 6+6 and unfortunately the sac was empty and I have gone on to miscarry this afternoon. The sonographer said she should have definately seen a baby in the sac by that point so if all is well you should definately see something for reassurance.

For future pregnancies I will definately be having an early scan for reassurance, I would have it earlier if I could! Good luck xx

I had an early scan 7+1 & baby, saw & heard heartbeat & yolk sac :)

So sorry to hear that MissGossip. Sending lots of love and hugs can't imagine what you're going through! I'll keep you updated my scan is Sunday x

So sorry miss gossip!!!!
I had early scans with both my babies as is protocol with ivf and both around 7 weeks showed a blob and heartbeat. Good luck. Will be stalking!!!
X

Oooooh and I didn't have any symptoms whatsoever until around 9 weeks with first and 10 with second! Xx

Thank you! My scan is Sunday so still 3 days away. I'm so glad I've booked it early I couldn't cope with the wait! X

Laura, I'm in the same boat as you! I'll be 7 weeks Saturday and am having an early ultrasound Monday. I had a blighted ovum my first pregnancy and didn't find out til the 12 week scan. I was devastated!! They gave me an ultrasound at 7 weeks the next time (with my son) and all was fine. But now I'm stressing out that it will happen again! I called begging for another 7 week apt but they said they don't do them after you have a normal pregnamcy. I kept begging lol they said since I had early spotting (light brown one day on the dayy first missed period would have been due) she said they could tell the insurance company that's the reason so I could get an early scan covered lol I don't feel like I'm having many symptoms either which scares me. Why on earth do you expect you to wait 12 week is beyond me! The first trimester is so stressful!!! Anyway...good luck to you and fingers crossed for us all!!

How heartbreaking, MissGossip! Having had losses myself I can only imagine how you must be feeling :hugs:

Laura I just had a scan at 7 weeks today. The baby measured 7w1d, saw the heart flickering away and got a reading on the heart rate so you should be able to see quite a bit. Mine was transvaginal.

I spoke to my partner last night cos I've kind of got a gut feeling something's wrong which is weird. I really don't want to jinx things, I dunno. My last pregnancy I worried but never had this strange feeling. But I spoke to him and said if something's wrong I wonder what will happen because it's a private scan centre they're not like qualified doctors so can't refer you to a hospital. My partner was like what could be wrong? He's so stupid sometimes! I don't know I just can't even talk about maternity leave or having a baby again it's just so so strange. I really hope everything's okay! I'm praying I'm just worried and being silly x

I had a scan at 6+3 and saw yolk sack and baby bean with heartbeat.

My sickness didn't kick in until 9 weeks and is only just fading slowly now. So don't worry, try and relax until your scan. xxx

Good luck! I had a scan at 6w5d (had a bad feeling - had recently had a mmc at 7+ weeks discovered at 9+ weeks), and saw the blobby and a heartbeat. Can't remember the heartrate but it was in the normal range. I'm now just starting my 2nd trimester.

I know what you mean about not thinking about mat leave, maternity clothes or anything yet. I only started to feel comfortable just thinking about those things after 9/10 weeks. I also didn't start to have any sore/larger breasts until after 8 weeks. Even then, hardly noticed any change. They still haven't really been sore at all!

FYI my scan was trans-abdominal.

Hey ladies just had my scan. I was around 6 weeks 4 days! Saw the sack yolk sac and a tiny but strong heart beat. Thank you for your help x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->