Has anyone had Bartholin's cysts?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
Before i got pregnant i had these pea sized lumps that were really painful but there on the outside of my lady area not inside or anything.. and i got tested at the GUM clinic for STI's and i was all clear .. then when i got pregnant got more lumps but i got asked regular if everything was ok and i said about them but they soon went .. and then i havent had them since having my son but now iv got more there not very big but there really painful i just wondered if anyone had what sounds like iv got and if it might be Bartholin cysts because i dont think iv got a transmitted infection tbh. I havent been to the doctors about it because iv recently been about my eczema and i feel if i make an appointment again there going to think im coming every week! and ontop of it all there all old men there and i just really dont feel comfy with showing them :nope: .. but im thinking it would be a good idea to go back to the GUM clinic and see what the women thinks there hopefully theyll be able to tell me what it is.

I had one a few years ago and I was far too embarressed to see the doctors.
Luckily it went away on its own accord, I bathed in a warm bath of salt water and stopped using soaps or anything scented and kept the area dry and wore skirts instead of trousers.
It is definitely NOT a STD, I got it when i was a virgin :) they are pretty normal and nothing to worry about (apart from discomfort).

Here's a link if you are worried about it
https://www.patient.co.uk/health/Bartholin's-Cyst-and-Abscess.htm

I keep getting them and they go on there own usually but there so painful, i dont use any scented soaps etc cause iv gt eczema so i cant use anything in it :\ but it worrys me when i get them cause there so painful and horrible :\ im glad im not the only one who feels too embarrest to go doctors if i had a women doctor i would go but there all old men who iv known since i was like 6 lol..
x

do you have a family planning centre?, they tend to have female docters there who may be able to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->