Has anyone heard of this?!

ArtIsLife

Reaction score
I know this belongs in the gender prediction forum, BUT that board seems to be mostly people posting pics of their ultrasounds and that's not what I'm doing...I am WTT and its just for future reference, I'm obsessing because I'm going crazy waiting...

I just learned today about the Ramzi Method of gender prediction... predicts BOY or GIRL only between the 6-8th week at an ultrasound. If the placenta/sac is on the RIGHT side of the uterus, its a BOY. if its on the LEFT side its a GIRL! The study of over 5,000 women over ten years proved this to be ACCURATE OVER 97% OF THE TIME! (and you need to ask the ultrasound tech if the image is flipped or not to tell which side its actually on!)

Has anyone found this to be accurate with previous pregnancies/babies? Here is the link to one of the websites where I read about it...
https://babygirlboy.com/gender/ramzi-prediction-method

Nope never heard of it until now. I don't understand how the sex can be determined at 6-8 weeks when the baby is still very small. :shrug:

I read about it when I was pregnant, but I never could get my OB to give me an answer when I asked (she always just said it was an anterior placenta). :dohh: I also recently read that if you get a bright positive early it's more likely to be a girl, which was true in my case (had a bright positive even before my period was due).

I'm reading a pregnancy book right now on Scribd, and it mentioned this website as another fun predictor:

https://www.sexratio.com/test.php

You put how you're feeling, and it tells you whether you're more likely to have a boy or girl. I'm predicted 80% girl if I get pregnant within the next month or so. :haha:

I also read that if you're the kind of person that tends to skip breakfast or not eat a lot, you're more likely to have a girl, which was also true for me.

This is the book I'm reading right now; it's fun and takes on some interesting things like gender prediction, in case you're interested!

Do Chocolate Lovers Have Sweeter Babies?

I can't imagine what the placement of the placenta would have to do with gender whatsoever. Those things seem totally independent of each other. I would guess it's just another random thing thrown in the hat.

Edit: A minute spent on Google shows that this "study" was not actually a study at all and just something some guy (not even a doctor) posted on one website.

I read about this yesterday. I had a scan on Friday and baby/yolk sac are on the left so in theory baby should be a girl. I had a scan with my DD at 6 weeks and she was pretty much in the same spot as this baby. Will be interested to see if it's true when we find out gender.

Isn't there a string theory about what gender the baby will be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->