Has anyone used preseed?

The applicator is easy - it's just like inserting a tampon and helps get the lubricant nearer the cervix for moving those spermies into position! :)

Happy BDing!

Xx

I use the applicator but I know some ladies like to put it on their OH's "member" and use it that way.

The applicator is easy - it's just like inserting a tampon and helps get the lubricant nearer the cervix for moving those spermies into position! :)

Happy BDing!

Xx

Thank you. It looks ok I must admit.
Only one way to find out?

Bit of a personal question ladies- don't answer if you don't want to.
But when you finish bding does preseed come out and do u put a cushion under your bum for half hour???

Sorry if sounds rude just newbie at using this....

The two times I used it this cycle I fell asleep so remained lying down for 7+ hours afterwards.

I felt a bit wet down there and so assume some must have come out.

Xx

The two times I used it this cycle I fell asleep so remained lying down for 7+ hours afterwards.

I felt a bit wet down there and so assume some must have come out.

Xx

Thanks.x

It's just docs said you have to have your bum, in the air for a while.xx
I was hoping I didn't have to do that, as very frustrating!

Need to get busy and try it.xxx hehehe

It can't hurt to put a cushion under your bum for a while.

I did that last month but it was a pain waiting for 20-30 minutes afterwards before I could go to sleep.

This month I was too tired to wait so just went straight to sleep afterwards instead.

Enjoy! ;)

Xx

We've just started TTC and using pre seed, I'm so glad I ordered some! Fingers crossed xxx

We have ben using preseed....

I put it in about 30 minutes before...the reason is that preseed get thinner with body temperature and melts inside a little, so it gives little swimmer easy go;)

Also, if you run out of the applicators, you can use insulin syringe and unscrew the needle tip. It will leave you plane small syringe. and it is relatively cheap. About $2 for 12.

We have ben using preseed....

I put it in about 30 minutes before...the reason is that preseed get thinner with body temperature and melts inside a little, so it gives little swimmer easy go;)

Also, if you run out of the applicators, you can use insulin syringe and unscrew the needle tip. It will leave you plane small syringe. and it is relatively cheap. About $2 for 12.

Oh thank you, good tip.xx
I must admit, for how much it costs and if you use the amount said, I don't think it will last long. Everyone said to use small amount so less syringes.
Will defo try that. Cheers.x

To much info maybe- but defiantly use less then advised.
A little goes a long way. Oh said 2.5 was too much. Very slippery.
I know everyone is different.
Lets hope it works.

Why can't you re sterilise the tubes? To use again?

Haha. We used 3g but didn't wait the 15 mins after inserting it (DH is impatient :haha: ) so guess it hadn't given it time to 'melt' and get too slippery for us. Plus I am quite dry usually anyway so like you say we are all different! :)

Hope you caught the eggy!

Xx

Haha. We used 3g but didn't wait the 15 mins after inserting it (DH is impatient :haha: ) so guess it hadn't given it time to 'melt' and get too slippery for us. Plus I am quite dry usually anyway so like you say we are all different! :)

Hope you caught the eggy!

Xx

Hehe made me chuckle. :)
I didn't tell just pounced on him when time was right.
Poor man.

I'm still waiting to see if it has worked this month.

AF due Thursday, no symptoms other than bit of cramping.

GL everyone else trying it for the first time! Xx

I'm still waiting to see if it has worked this month.

AF due Thursday, no symptoms other than bit of cramping.

GL everyone else trying it for the first time! Xx

Oh I hope it has worked for you.
Fingers crossed.xxx

I hope it works for all of us.

If it doesn't work this cycle I will blame the cold I had around ovulation and hope preseed with work next cycle! :)

I tested this morning with SMU (as woke in the night) and BFN still.

For the past three cycles I've had pre AF spotting 2 days before AF shows so if I get through today/tomorrow without any spotting I will feel a bit hopeful.

I hate the TWW :( I'm so impatient!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"