Has anyone used preseed?

Hi ladies, just thought I'd share this. Be worned might happy to you.lol
Well we used preseed last night only 1.5ml and let's just say hubby was liking it!!!!!!
I can't remember the last time we done it twice back to back (sorry if tmi):sex::spermy::sex:
Considering we was told we had to do it, which takes the fun out of it.
It seemed to take the edge off it and make it fun.:happydance::kiss:

Hehe! I assume your in the TWW now? FX'd you caught that eggy!

I'm 12dpo today and still waiting...not long to go now!

Xx

I ordered some from amazon yesterday. It said it won't arrive till the 10th! Grrr!

Hehe! I assume your in the TWW now? FX'd you caught that eggy!

I'm 12dpo today and still waiting...not long to go now!

Xx

Hi I had my iui today. So in tww now!
Feels like ages away.xxx

Oh not long now- fx for you.xxxx
Good luck

I bought mine from walgreens. For $22. Walmart sells it also. It worked the first time i used it, if i can't concieve on my own ill buy more since i lost my first tube.

I bought mine from walgreens. For $22. Walmart sells it also. It worked the first time i used it, if i can't concieve on my own ill buy more since i lost my first tube.

I can't seem to find it in shops in uk only on amazon.xx ( think we're a little bit behind on these things!)
Good luck Hun.x
Sending baby dust.xxxx

Hi everyone, well my iui failed but on the up side me and oh have been having fun with preseed- god I love this stuff.
Tmi
But oh enjoys it as well dtd twice in one night!!!!!
Been using poms this month and positive yesterday so hopefully we can catch the egg this time around.
Hope everyone is doing well.xxx

Second month of using preseed, still no BFP! I'm ever hopeful for third times a charm!

Hey ladies,
I have used preseed for 3 cycles.
BFP this cycle, I don't know if preseed helped but it certainly didn't hurt, was on first round of clomid!

We used pressed this month and got bfn although we liked using it. : ( I really thought it might work. Maybe next month!

Second cycle will b using preseed again. It let me dwn lolz both times previously gt bfp first cycle using it! I thnk just stoppd pill last cycle tho so myt hv bn reason. Will b using again ths cycle so lets see. Will update end of cycle good luck ladies x

Used Preseed for the first time last night (though I didn't really need it). DH definitely seemed to like it, but I'm REALLY glad I only used 1 1/2 notches!

I'm sort of using this month as a 'test' month for it, because I know my hubby and I won't be together on my likely O day, or the day after, so that kind of sucks. I'm REALLY crossing my fingers that I O tomorrow, before I go! Or, hoping that Preseed really helped the spermies get 'up there' and they are just biding their time now. That would be great!

I'm sort of using this month as a 'test' month for it, because I know my hubby and I won't be together on my likely O day, or the day after, so that kind of sucks.!

That's OK! O day isn't the best time for successful BD anyway, and the day after O day is pretty much useless. Most women have a 6-day window up to and including the day of O, with the two days right before O being the best days. So, do the dance right before you leave and maybe things will work out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->