Has anyone used preseed?

I hope it works for all of us.

If it doesn't work this cycle I will blame the cold I had around ovulation and hope preseed with work next cycle! :)

I tested this morning with SMU (as woke in the night) and BFN still.

For the past three cycles I've had pre AF spotting 2 days before AF shows so if I get through today/tomorrow without any spotting I will feel a bit hopeful.

I hate the TWW :( I'm so impatient!

Xx

This time around I spotted on 14dpo and 16dpo, then AF came on 17dpo and I never spotted before AF, this was the first time. So frustrating to see these new unusual occurrences mean nothing when I am waiting to be pregnant.

I hope it works for all of us.

If it doesn't work this cycle I will blame the cold I had around ovulation and hope preseed with work next cycle! :)

I tested this morning with SMU (as woke in the night) and BFN still.

For the past three cycles I've had pre AF spotting 2 days before AF shows so if I get through today/tomorrow without any spotting I will feel a bit hopeful.

I hate the TWW :( I'm so impatient!

Xx

Ill keep my fingers crossed for you

:wave: Hi girls!
We've been using preseed and softcups for every :sex:
since last week. Fx'd it works!!
I haven't been temping religiously but I'm pretty sure I'm 2dpo today. We'll see what the next few days brings though.

:dust: to you ladies

:wave: Hi girls!
We've been using preseed and softcups for every :sex:
since last week. Fx'd it works!!
I haven't been temping religiously but I'm pretty sure I'm 2dpo today. We'll see what the next few days brings though.

:dust: to you ladies

Oh good luck.xx
I was thinking about using soft cups. They look a bit scary!!

Fx for you. :dust:

AF got me tonight :(

Xx

Oh no sorry Hun....
Chin up babes- I know easier said then done xxxxxx

Sending lots of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's the start of a new month- 2014 will be our year...

I can start my provera as from tomorrow so af will be coming my way too. And I think it's gonna hurt :(

Hi yes & both times i used it i conceived! I used a little everytym we bed worked both times for me & will b ttc again in 3 months & will definitely b using it again i dont hav problem with cm but figured cant hurt t gv swimmers a little help & after all the bd with ttc did feel maybe needed it lol definitely try it & gd

We've been using this for 3 months (TTC #1 for 4 months now). All BFN. So it hash't helped me. I like the product ok, we just use it as external lube, not with the applicators. Maybe will try that method next month….sigh.

With both of my pregnancies, I got pregnant the cycle we used Preseed. Hoping for another success this time around! :D

I'm trying preseed with softcups this cycle. Tried preseed on its own last cycle but no joy.

Peddles - softcups are not that scary, and really easy to insert - especially after BDing because your nice and wet (sorry TMI!). Did the preseed work for you last cycle?

FX'd both the preseed and softcups will work this cycle. Oh and I'm going to try eating pineapple for 5 days post ovulating too! :)

GL everyone?

Siempre sorry hasn't worked yet but yes try inserting it as instructed on box, I used it that way & conceived twice no luck without it. Also I used half the amount it stated. Hope it works f u this month!!

I'm using it again this month as af finally arrived so now on cd3 of injections and pressed feeling positive about this month.
Fingers crossed.

Sorry ladies if it hasn't worked.

Just think of all the fun this month haha.xxx

Love, Love, LOVE Pre-Seed!!! It has helped wonders for us! I'm on Clomid which can dry you up - but using Pre-Seed is like a slip n slide! hahaha Sorry TMI!

Love, Love, LOVE Pre-Seed!!! It has helped wonders for us! I'm on Clomid which can dry you up - but using Pre-Seed is like a slip n slide! hahaha Sorry TMI!

Haha- same with the injections.
Xxxxx
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"