Has morning sickness ever woken you up?

CassieSims

Reaction score
Ugh ladies, last night was rough... I felt so absolutely dizzy and ended up praying to the porcelain god 3 times... Much to the dismay of my OH.

I don't really remember if I was conscious the last two times or still asleep, but either way I was pulled out of my warm bed by the feeling.

I'm wondering if this could be a bug or if it was infact morning sickness as I feel alright now (although I'm treading lightly and seeing if I can keep down fluids)

So did morning sickness ever wake you up?

Oh and on an unrelated note my lower belly is hard this morning :)

Aw that sucks :( Hope you're feeling better! I've never been woken up by it before.

Thank you! I'm not feeling any better yet >_<

It's definitely not a bug, It's morning sickness. While it's no fun in the moment, I'm so grateful to finally have a strong symptom that points toward a healthy rainbow!

I resigned more nights than I want to count to sleeping by the toilet =/

Hi Hun, it never seemed to bother me at night so much in my first pregnancy but this time I have been woken for the past 5 nights by morning sickness. It's horrible isn't it. :( :(

How far along are you? I'm only 6w6d so I know I've got a looooong way to go before I start feeling better again. :(

Xxxx

EDIT: just seen your 8w3 days.... Hopefully not too much longer to go for you chick. Xxx

This is only the second day I've had morning sickness so I don't think it's going to stop soon for me, but it certainly is taking it's to to dissapear... I'm writing this while sitting cross legged in front of the toilet. Good lord I can barely keep down a saltine cracker and a swig of juice

*PS* Sorry ladies I'm just going to feel sorry for myself in this thread haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->