HATE every preg test and getting annoyed! *UPDATE BFN*

When I was doing my first tests, my pregnant line was MUCH lighter than the other line that made up the plus. I'm not saying I know that you are or are not pregnant, but the lines do not have to be the same shade in the plus, at least not in my experience. I did have much better results with the FRER tests, though. Good luck!

i defo see a line, same test as i done second time :D i had a negative 2 weeks ago even though i am now 7 weeks pregant :D xx

I don't trust the blue dye tests or the plus tests. blue dye pos looks the same as the evap and the plus tests the test line crosses the control line so the dye can be picked up in the test line even if its BFN get a 2 line pink dye test and use FMU for the best results and don't look after the time limit is up!

iv ordered of the internet cb digi with conception indicator as im fed up with seeing lines lol just waiting on the postman :) cheers eveyone and ill update you all when i no

Hello did test and it so kindly said 'not pregnant' af is 2 wks late, just wish af would arrive so i no were i am.
Good luck to everyone else testing.
Its not over untill the witch arrives :D xx

It is possible you are pregnant and your levels just haven't reached that BFP level yet. I was pregnant and took 6 home tests in 3 weeks time and they all said i was def. Not pregnant, and then my boyfriend made me go to the doctor, and guess what!! I was Def. Pregnant, and she was born 6/3/06...SO i would def. Not go just by your home test... Go to the doc and get a blood test to be sure!! GOOD LUCK!

thankyou im going to doctors in the new year, cause need to no why af is so late and ill ask for blood test if af still has not arrived, my instincts are telling me i am but tests are saying no :( iv heard of a few people not finding out till much later on, so fingers crossed and if im not meant to be this month ,then fingers crossed af hurrys up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->