HATE every preg test and getting annoyed! *UPDATE BFN*

debbie2911

Reaction score
hello
i posted on here before about my vanishing BFP after 15 mins and then i thought AF had arrived but all i had was 2 days of dark brown spotting, still havent come on 5 days late and iv now done another test. me and DH wasnt ttc but since we thought we was preg we have now decided to. my DH can even see a very faint line, he never normally can see anything but i now do not trust tests, all tests are evil! in between my vanishing pos test i did a FR and that was neg and now this is my CB test, am i going mad? :wacko: im going to doctors in new year for a blood test if AF still has not arrived.
any ideas as why this is happening?

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 231
i just dont understand why a first response one would be neg 2 days ago and this one is pos and why a week ago i had a vanishing one after 15 mins :( surly by now i would have an extremley BFP test by now :(

go docs and get bloods done hun good luck xx

im going to in the new year. can you see a line? can anyone else? or am i now going insane and seeing things lol

Im not very good at this but im sure i c a line x

I had a line like that and it was an evap! Those blue tests are notorious for that. If you get a real line on a cb you should definitely have a good line a frer. That's how you can tell if it's a true pos. But the plus sign should all be the same color and brightness. FX for you!

I had a line like that and it was an evap! Those blue tests are notorious for that. If you get a real line on a cb you should definitely have a good line a frer. That's how you can tell if it's a true pos. But the plus sign should all be the same color and brightness. FX for you!

thankyou ill see if i can get another frer one tomorrow. on the instructions on the cb, it shows that the middle line is strong but the cross line through it can be lighter shades but i think your right, i think its an evap. i just wish AF would hurry up so at least i no for sure

Aww I'm sorry, feeling like your in limbo sucks!! Hope that frer reveals some better news!! Everything crossed for you! :hugs:

Try again tomorrow hun but there is a girl on the Tinsel Tots forum who has only just found out she is 9 weeks pregnant as she was getting negative tests. x

frer is the way to go there much more reliable , i can deffinatly see the line im in a similar situation had a vanishing positive then a bfn and now a faint bfp so i know how you feel good luck and baby dust your way

frer is the way to go there much more reliable , i can deffinatly see the line im in a similar situation had a vanishing positive then a bfn and now a faint bfp so i know how you feel good luck and baby dust your way

thanks you will have to let me no how you get on. fingers crossed for you

Are u using first morning urine every test ?

Hi hun,I do see a line but Im not a fan of those blue dye tests.Could you perhaps re test with maybe an Asda/tesco/boots test?Would be cheaper than a FRER .Good luck :hugs:

Are u using first morning urine every test ?

the vanishing test was first urine and the FR was in the afternoon which was neg, i also had 2 faint ones last week with those cheap internet ones which where first urine and then a few neg in afternoons but i hear loads of problems with them. the CB was second urine but about 4hrs after the first wee. im going to need shares in pregnancy tests soon :haha:

Hi hun,I do see a line but Im not a fan of those blue dye tests.Could you perhaps re test with maybe an Asda/tesco/boots test?Would be cheaper than a FRER .Good luck :hugs:

im going to have to, just not sure when i can get out to get one. this will drive me insane not knowing. im not a fan of any tests right now :haha:

i can definitely see the line.... it just like mine when i first tested with cb... i thought i was 5 weeks pregnant, it turns out that i ovulated late, and i was only 4 weeks preg... test again.... good luck to you...

I can see a very faint line!
I'm sure with a pink dye test that would be a strong line.
I've done two IC tests this week and both BFN, even though i forensic examined them under the lightbulb there was nothing. Started getting brown tinged cm when i wipe so feeling pretty sure the stupid witch is on her way.

I can see a very faint line!
I'm sure with a pink dye test that would be a strong line.
I've done two IC tests this week and both BFN, even though i forensic examined them under the lightbulb there was nothing. Started getting brown tinged cm when i wipe so feeling pretty sure the stupid witch is on her way.

thats what happened to me brown spotting for 2 days nothing else and af still not arrived. test again in few days if af still not arrived and good luck. i do the same thing with tests under the light, against every coloured item i find and then i normally rip them apart lol but didnt have to with this one but i dont think im preg not untill i get a very strong BFP. the pink dye one was the one i had a vanishing positive line. i will test again as soon as i can get to shops if not ill be visiting docs to find out were af is. happy christmas

just letting you no af still not arrived and i havent done another test im going to go buy one tomorrow but its going to have to be a cheapy boots one. everyone fingers crossed please. wont be fmu but ill try hold in for a few hours, dont no if that helps :) hope you have all had a good xmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->