Have good line eyes? I need you!

amoreamy

Reaction score
Okay, first a little back story. I have two blocked tubes and was told my only chance of conception was through IVF. I went through a cycle nearly 4 years ago but could not afford another.

Fast forward to a few months ago I found out people have naturally unblocked their tubes, so I'm trying again!

Soooooo.... this was our 'first month' trying again. I have no idea whether my tubes are any better or not, but it's occasionally fun trying, right?!

So I first tested at 8dpo and got a BFN
Tested at 10dpo midday and on got a faint something...

rps20181121_144939.jpg rps20181122_193420.jpg

And now it's 11dpo and I caved late in the day so I only have a rubbish photo and I haven't seen them in daylight.

I forgot to mention I have a short luteal phase so I'm doing progesterone cream too.

rps20181122_194606.jpg

I can definitely see something on both tests!!

I can definitely see lines on all your tests! Have you got a frer you can try in the morning?

Thank you for looking everyone! I have some frers but I'm too scared at the moment! Every day that goes by feel like I'm living on borrowed time, like none of this can be real.

Thank you for looking everyone! I have some frers but I'm too scared at the moment! Every day that goes by feel like I'm living on borrowed time, like none of this can be real.
I know the feeling hun, fingers crossed for you x

I know the feeling hun, fingers crossed for you x

Thank you Hays, it's a tough ride sometimes, but at least we have each other! I have everything crossed for you!

Thanks everyone! I going to do the frer this morning. Fx'd!

I'm out ladies :cry:thank you for for your help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->