Have I had a near death experiance?

TaylorsMummyx

Reaction score
This is been playing on my mind for years.
When I was 6 years old I have a fit. something happened which iv always wondered. All I can remember is standing watching my dad hold me in his arms, crying, I then walked into the hall way and saw my brother phoning 999. I then went back into see "myself" and thats it. Thats all I can remember, and then waking up in hospital. what do you think this was?

Sounds like it Hun, when my mum was about 3/4 her dad was dunking her brothers in the tin bath in the garden, she wanted a go and she took in a huge breath and drowned in the garden. She said she stood watching her dad do CPR, her brothers crying and her mum beating hell out of her dad shouting 'You've killed her' then she woke up.

Sounds like it hun, stuff like this fascinates me!

Sounds like it! My grandad claims to have had one when he was younger and almost died from hypothermia, he said he was watching himself through a tunnel above. Then he came around and the Dr said 'we lost you then'

It sounds like you did. Stuff like that really interests me!

Isn't this like astral projection or something like that? Very interesting!

I find this kind of stuff pretty interesting, it would definitely play on your mind!

I've never heard of anything like this before. Only seen it in films. How interesting.

Wow! I have never 'known' anybody to have it happen before -- only just read about it in mags or wherever! How interesting! Definately sounds like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->