Have i missed it. :( PLease help :(

laura6914

Proud mummy #2 on the way
Reaction score
Girls i please need your help please im so heartbroken thinking i may have missed my chance.

Im on CD 12 today and its my first round on clomid. I got a positive OPK yesterday on CD11 (way way too early i normally OV on CD13)

Well i bedded on CD7, 8, 9 x2 and my OH is back this afternoon so will BD on CD12 also. I actually felt the egg being released at 9pm last night and got the positive OPK at 2pm yesterday afternoon.
Am i still in with a chance? Could the sperm from Wednesday evening still be there and if not, will the sperm from today possibly make it. Im so worried that it may not. Exactly how long can the egg survive for as ive read so many conflicting answers.

Im absolutly devestated that i may have missed it. I have waited so long for clomid and now i feel like i have no chance of getting my new year BFP.

xxx

Hi. As it was, your last BD was 3 days prior so there should be enough of a welcoming comittee!! Fingers x'd for you. There would probably be higher proportion of female sperm at this point as they swim slower and live longer.
Hope this helps!

thanks ever so much for your response. Do you think there is a chance i could cathc the egg from bedding today? Im so so scared i may have missed it. Been TTC for over 2 years.
xx

Theres always a chance!:winkwink:
Good luck. Sending:dust:your way!

thanks hun, ill keep you posted. :dust: to you to. Hope you get your :bfp: soon.
xx

Fingers crossed for you Laura...here's some :dust: Hope you get your BFP to ring in the New Year!!

thanks Fitzy. TMI coming up. (you would think after 2 years TTC i would no these answers myself lol)

I have just noticed increased CM. its not egg white, but quite a lot in my panties. Its more white. Is this a sign of fertile or infertile CM?

xxx

Hi, I've read sperm can live for upto 5 days after BD. As someone else stated, girl sperms swim slower but last longer, so if you do conceive from Wed BD, your prob more likely to have a girl ! Once an egg is released it can survive for 24 hours before meeting the sperm, so your best chance would be to BD asap, preferably before 9pm tonight. If the sperm from today/tonight meets the egg, your more likely to have a boy since they swim faster ! However, if you BD today, you will still have sperm waiting from Wed (girls) and sperm from today (boys) so prob end up with a 50/50 chance of either a boy or a girl ! Hope this makes sense. Basically, you have not missed your chance but if I were you i would definately BD before 9pm. GOOD LUCK xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hunny, it made perfect sence. Well my other half got back an hour ago an im at work so i quickly shot home on my dinner break and got some bedding in and i finish at 8pm so ill get some more in then. YEY! lol
I hope i have done enough i really do.
Notquitesure: im so so sorry to see your loss at the bottom of your sig. I hope your ok. xxxxx :hugs: xxx

sorry, need to bump it up.

Can anyone else give me some hope?

Ok ladies im driving myself nuts now. I have this dull ache in my lower abdomin. Its similar feeling to AF pains but no where near as servear. is it possible that i could still be ovulating and the pains i felt at 9pm last night were just the start of it?

xx :wacko: i really am going round the bend here.

from what i have read creamywhitish cm can still be fertile, not as much as egg white but i reckon your still in with a chance :) good luck and keep us posted xxx

thanks hun. Im googling things but getting mixed responses. Its better hearing it off real women!
Ill keep you updated.
xx

Well when i conceived my dd i bd on the sat, ov'd following thurs (pos test) and then didnt manage bd til the following sat, and that was the month i got my bfp!
So either the first sat sperm lived for 5 days and met the egg as i ov'd or i ov'd and the egg was good for 2 days as it moved down the tube, but as it is documented the egg does not last long my money is on the 5 days b4 ov, and as it was a girl i think more and more that was the case.

Wish i could manage it this time round, been at it like rabbits for 8 months now!!

Good luck!

:dust:

:baby:thinkpink xx

when you get a + opk it can still be 24 - 48 hours before you ov..... get bd'ing girl...... you'll be fine. FX really really tightly for you x

BPF for New Year :dust: :dust: :dust:

BabyThinkPink that is so interesting! Thank you for posting that! What you wrote definitely gives ME hope! Especially since this month we only BDed 3x!

thanks ladies. Well BD 3 times yeaterday so im hoping that i may have done enough to catch that little eggy. Now entering the 2WW dam it. I hate waiting.

Ill keep you all posted.

Again thanks ever so much for your responses. They really really did give me some hope.

xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"