have never been so stressed

sailorgirl20

Reaction score
so i am taking 11 pills since march and as i see improvement nothing has come of it.. we decided the end of june to add another addition to our furbabies hoping it would take my mind of having a baby... but this week there has been 6 announcements alone on fb mostly people adding there second third or fourth baby to the mix ...its just wow im overwhelmed and all i want to do is cry... and to make it better af has decided to come today if i didnt feel stressed enough :(

Hang in there, I know it's not easy when everyone around you is pregnant/having babies...
When I go to the mall/outside, I found myself staring at pregnant women, wishing I am one of them...
Keep trying and never give up! Baby dust to everyone who's trying!:hugs:
so i am taking 11 pills since march and as i see improvement nothing has come of it.. we decided the end of june to add another addition to our furbabies hoping it would take my mind of having a baby... but this week there has been 6 announcements alone on fb mostly people adding there second third or fourth baby to the mix ...its just wow im overwhelmed and all i want to do is cry... and to make it better af has decided to come today if i didnt feel stressed enough :(

Totally and thoroughly understand.... Hang in there girl. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->