Have u been given idea how big baby is?

With my first baby, I had an ultrasound right before I was induced ( its was a BPP type of ultrasound as I was 41 1/2 wks..... ) the ultrasound said the baby was a little over 7 1/2 lbs. well she was then born at 8 lbs 10 oz. they can only be so accurate, and have a +\- of 2 lbs. I just kinda laugh at estimates now, because that's truly all it can really be when they are inside there.

According to my fundal height measurements my baby would be 6.5 lbs at 34 weeks!!! But I was scanned yesterday and they said it is 5.1lbs which is just right and I should be on track for an 8lb baby at full term. Do you have a plotting sheet with weight (in grams) on in your green notes?

People will know from scans, not the growth chart or from the midwife.

I had a private 4D scan at 31wks and baby was estimated at about 3lb 10oz.

Got no idea what she weighs now though!

People will know from scans, not the growth chart or from the midwife.

I had a private 4D scan at 31wks and baby was estimated at about 3lb 10oz.

Got no idea what she weighs now though!

So that's prob y midwife can't tell me anything then,I have asked her if he's measuring big etc and doesn't seem to tell me!

I had a scan yesterday at 38+6 and they estimated she is about 7lbs 6oz but I know the estimates can be a bit inaccurate so I'll not hold my breath...

I was expecting bigger as my mam has had 4 and her lightest was 8lbs 5oz and her heaviest was 10bs 6oz!! (I was 9lbs 9oz!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->