Have you ever had a dream of being pregnant?

i've had plenty of dreams being pregnant and really happy about it, but i've never given birth in them. maybe it's the whole WTT that's stopping my dreams from finishing lol

Oh, I've definitely had these dreams. Very strange ones, too. Haha. I've had everything from being pregnant and trying to hide it, having the baby, losing the baby, getting pregnant, taking pregnancy tests... all of it.

I'm always really really happy when I dream I'm a Mum. Then I wake up, realise it's not true, and then blub! :sad2:

It usually takes me a morning to shake off the sad feeling.

I have had loads, but they are often dreams about me forgetting something. Like one I forgot to feed the baby and then realised I needed to breastfeed. Others have been that i have struggled with breastfeeding or wasn't allowed to breastfeed. One of the most vivid ones though was that I just gave birth and then went to sainsbury's (literally like straight after the birth - and without the baby). I started looking for baby things but couldn't find the baby aisle. Then I just stopped and was like "why aren't I with my baby" and panicked then left! haha! how weird!! x

Obviously lots of anxiety there!! I think I worry that I am not going to be a good mum, but hopefully the fact that I worry so much means that I might be an ok mum! ha! x

Last night I had a dream that my MIL was pregnant - how weird is that?:wacko: I can remember feeling really peed off in my dream. She's not with anybody so the chances are pretty unlikely but hey you never know.

I've only ever had one pregnancy dream. I was aware that I was in hospital and I was VERY pregnant with OH and I very excited that I was about to give birth. Then I'm huffing and puffing away pushing the baby out - the baby comes out and the nurse wraps it up in a little shawl and sends us on our way. We are on our way home in the taxi when I remember that neither of us asked what sex the baby was. At that moment I'm very aware of a warm little bundle lying on my lap in the taxi. BUT when I look down on my knee is a wrapped hot chicken like the ready made ones from Asda!!! How weird is that?? Maybe I went to bed hungry that night?!!

I often have such dreams and love them but hate the feeling I have when I wake up and realise it was just a dream afterall !

I seem to be seeing pregnant women everywhere I look now I am almost ttc ! its doing my head in !

Chelle

I had a dream lastnight that i got dared to do a pregnancy test when drunk and got a bfp and then say and cried for the next 3 hrs because i was drunk while i was pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->