Have you ever thought how much you will wait to tell

calm

Reaction score
I sometimes find myself thinking about this.. how much I would wait to tell everybody. I suppose I think you should wait 3 months, but I don't think I could wait that long to tell my mother, , my mother in law etc...

I will probably wait until it's safe enough to know I won't have a miscarriage...so probably a few months

I'd tell my close family fairly soon, everyone else I'd wait until after 12 weeks.

I think I would do the same. My husband being the first to know obviously, afterwards I would have to ring my mum or I would burst. I would also tell my MIL and the rest of the people the wisest would be to wait 3 months and maybe until after the 3 month scan. I get excited just imagining it!

I'm going to tell our families as soon as we get a bfp. I know they'd want to know and if anything bad *god forbid* does happen, they'd be there for us. Friends will have to wait until after we've had the 12wk scan.

I wouldn't be able to take the looks and questions if I mc so even if it's hard I'll bite my tounge until after 3 months...

HHHMMM good question,
Obviously OH will know, think i will tell my mum arond 2 months maybe, i might have to tell someone at work so they are aware. But rather tell people at 3 months mark x

The problem is I think it might tell, at work for example

If you don't feel that good, or just because I think I will be so excited I will be jumping and skipping instead of walking. This would be me : :yipee::wohoo:

And they say your face changes, I did notice that in some pregnant women...

And if someone asked me straight out, I couldn't say no... It would be like denying the poor darling...

I'd tell my OH and maybe my 3 closests friends, and then tell the rest once the first 3 months is out the way. x

Id tell my hubby, my 2 best friends and our mums, id probably "let him" tell a couple of friends too!

i'd tell family right away. You need the support if anything should happen. I would also tell my boss right away (she is a good friend) but she would keep it quiet from the rest of my work until 12 weeks. Most of my friends i would wait 12 weeks as well.

I never really understood the 3 month thing really. You don't tell people that you are pregnant until most of the chance of miscarrying is gone. I wouldn't be ashamed if i miscarried. I would be sad - but i would want my friends and family to comfort me.

Id tell my hubby, my 2 best friends and our mums, id probably "let him" tell a couple of friends too!

i'd tell family right away. You need the support if anything should happen. I would also tell my boss right away (she is a good friend) but she would keep it quiet from the rest of my work until 12 weeks. Most of my friends i would wait 12 weeks as well.

I never really understood the 3 month thing really. You don't tell people that you are pregnant until most of the chance of miscarrying is gone. I wouldn't be ashamed if i miscarried. I would be sad - but i would want my friends and family to comfort me.

I wouldn't tell my boss. I think for me it would be the fact that I wouldn't want everyone asking me about it should I miscarriage, my nearest and dearest yes of course, but not loads of people ringing and asking me about it and feeling sorry for me.

I'd tell my parents and OH's parents, we may tell a few close friends too then after our 12 week scan we will tell all x

I'd tell the immediate circle not too far after I told OH and we settled into the idea a little. Everyone else can wait until after 12 weeks.

We would tell my sister as shes both of ours closest friend but thats it until we know everything is ok after the 12 week scan

I'd do the same as the others tbh. Tell OH, tell my close family, his close family and a select group of friends until I was at least 75% everything would be okay. M/C has happened to so many women in my family so I am so cautious it'll happen to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->