Have you given your bean a nickname?

Blzgak

Reaction score
Have you give your bub a nickname yet? If so what is it?!

We are on our third and since we already have a boy and a girl we've decided this baby will be yellow! So now we are trying to think of a nickname that will hopefully pass on after he/she is born.

Mine are the bear cubs. When I told DH there were two he asked me "How many before it's a litter?" and I replied "Two- if you're a bear."
Also we live in Northern Canada so it's entirely appropriate. :lol:

We call ours Sebastian (we joked for a while we would call our first born Sebastian because my partner actually loves that name but I don't, plus my partner has a ridiculously long last name so a long first name is a no no!)

Nothing yet -- for now, it's just "the bean"!

Mine is Miracle/Mira. I've never carried nicknames over though. My first was pixel/mega pixel in utero, my second was chickadee, and neither has been called either since birth.

My husband called ours little lemming XD. This is my first pregnancy I hope this one sticks

Bug!

We kept telling miss 4 that Mummy was being sick lots cause she had a bug in her tummy - and it stuck!

I've named mine Gromit... because all it's doing is making me vomit... lol.

Aww lol this one is called after whatever fruit it is that week on the fruit ticker :lol:

DD was called Pip...this one so far has been Pip2 :) The nickname didn't carry on after she was born though.

Squidge...not sure where it has come from but it has stuck for both me and DH :thumbup:

Our first was Peanut (hasn't carried on after he was born) and once we knew the gender and decided on a name he was called that!

This one is Bean for now :thumbup:

I mostly am just going "Baby Bean" but sometimes I do say "Ickle Nickle" (Surname is Nickson!)

Aww lol this one is called after whatever fruit it is that week on the fruit ticker :lol:

Haha, Tallybee, that's how we started, but "blueberry" is the one that stuck. DH hasn't upgraded to raspberry, even though I keep trying to correct him. :haha:

"little bug" Story is my four year old neice asked me to play "ring around the rosy" and I said the baby in my belly doesn't like when I spin. She lovingly put her hands on my belly and asked if the baby was sort of like a little bug living in there. So cute it stuck.

This is going to sound awful but we call it leech :haha: my husband said it's sucking away my energy and health.

Prawn 2 lol our first was called prawn but his nickname now is worms due to how much he looked like a little worm when swaddled lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->