Have you gone off anything? Started craving anything?

Cooked veggies make me want to puke! It was the same with my last pregnancy. Raw veggies are fine, oddly.

As far as cravings, I'm loving fruit. I ate two nectarines today and had a whole punnet of raspberries! Unfortunately I'm also wanting loads of bread and this has contributed to my unfortunate weight gain, so I'm trying to avoid it and go with my fruit flow.

Cooked veggies make me want to puke! It was the same with my last pregnancy. Raw veggies are fine, oddly.

As far as cravings, I'm loving fruit. I ate two nectarines today and had a whole punnet of raspberries! Unfortunately I'm also wanting loads of bread and this has contributed to my unfortunate weight gain, so I'm trying to avoid it and go with my fruit flow.

Bread is one of my down falls god I love the stuff ❤

I have a a pan of buscuits in the oven now as I type!! In my defense my son loves them too!! :dohh:

With my last two pregnancies I've not craved anything for the first 12/15 weeks, I've gone off everything apart from stale bread/plain crackers! now my cravings change, I'll suddenly have an urge for sour cream or strawberry laces. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->