Have you got your names sorted?

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
I do feel more relaxed now I know what names I am having, still having probs with the surname/s, OH HATES double barrel so I am not sure what to do about that...but I have my first names sorted most importantly, and once I have my gender scan, I will concentrate on nice middle names.

I am definately having Scarlett for a girl and Oliver for a boy. Oliver has grown on me now, it means 'elf warrior' so that will be his nickname! :haha:

I have both of my names figured out... The baby will have my last name as FOB is way out of the picture.

For a girl: Evangeline Joy (Last Name)
For a boy: Dominic Francis (Last Name)

Now I just can't wait to find out which name I'll be calling my baby! I'll find out on December 14th!

Also, I LOVE the name Oliver. If my baby brother hadn't been given that name, that would be the name for my baby boy! It's such a great name. Scarlett is lovely as well.

I have my name decided too. I just hope none of my close friends call their baby this before ours comes along as we aren't telling people the name (I don't like it when people feel they can tell you they don't like the name, just coz you havnt had the baby yet!) x x

we have our names :D

Logan (Ilidio after DH's father)
and Angel (Lina after DH's mother)

I let DH pick the names for these babies as they are his first, I had to agree with the names of course :)

our little lady is going to be Amelia Susan (Susan after ohs mum) x

I let DH pick the names for these babies as they are his first, I had to agree with the names of course :)

Why don't you just go for Angelina as the first name? It's so cute!

Our princess is Mackenzie Rose :pink:

Mackenzie is my sisters middle name, and Rose is my late aunts middle name.
And IF by chance the tech was possibly wrong (I pray not)
our boy name is Gabriel Elijah :blue:

our little boy is ashton leo albert hayward , wasnt sure about a 3rd middle name but its my grandads and wanted to include it , still not used to saying it out loud though!

Our little boy is Harrison James :) I've taken to calling him Harri... But DH hates that lol

XxX

Why don't you just go for Angelina as the first name? It's so cute!

LOL its sooo funny you say that! we were talking about that last night! Butthe reason DH wants to name her Angel is because thats what he says I am his Angel and he wants to name our daughter that. I think its sweet if thats what he wants Im fine with it. Although I do love Angelina.

My little man is Oakley Benjamin M**** :cloud9:

I love the name Oliver! that was actually on my big list of names before i finally decided hehe

We've agreed on a boy's name but cannot agree on a girl's. I've decided on the name I want and I'm sticking to it. He hates it but the suggestions he's come up with make me want to run the other way. They're nowhere near the kinds of names I'd ever choose. We're thinking it may wind up being a girl (find out in 3 weeks) so we're going to have to agree somehow but I don't see it happening.

For a girl it will either be
Evangeline or Genevieve and for a boy i so far have Oakley. :) Could all change when ive had my scan on the 29th.

I love the name Logan!! my LO was going to be a Logan i'd always wanted that name for a boy and was top of my list with a star next to it to mark it as my fave so OH could see :haha: Then i heard Oakley just before my 20 week scan and fell in love so he's no longer a Logan, but i still love the name :thumbup:

I had narrowed down my favorites to one girl (Penelope) and one boy (Blake) but OH hated both of them :( He said they were too "trendy." And yet the only boy name he likes is in the top 10...

For a girl it will either be
Evangeline or Genevieve and for a boy i so far have Oakley. :) Could all change when ive had my scan on the 29th.

first off, im loving your boys name :winkwink: hehe! secondly your girls names are so cuuuute! and they both shorten to cute names too like Eva, Gen or Eve :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->