Have you got your names sorted?

Great names, my little boy is going to be called Ashley James. If he'd turned out to be a girl we would have used the name Cordelia Rose.

We're having a girl and her name (99% certain!) will be Elodie Sophia :kiss:

Our other girl name possibilities were Amelia Jasmine and Freya Olivia

If we were having another boy it would have been Alex or Zack xx

We had our first names picked out long before we conceived. The middle names were discussed, but we wanted to make sure we weren't stepping on my SIL's toes if we were to have a girl since both of us wanted to honor the matriarchs on her mom's side of the family. Since I'm having a boy, his "middle name" will be in honor of his great grandfather, taking his Chinese name.

Lola Rose

or

Lennon Peter

For a boy: Aidan Thomas Robert (Thomas after my dad and grandad and is my brother's middle name, Robert was OH's grandad, who was his father figure as he never knew his dad)

For a girl: Ciara Margaret (Margaret is the name of both my mum and OH's mum)

We both have predominantly irish families and both these first names are irish.

x

my baby decided not to tell me what it is lol so my names are

Boy- Blaine Alexander

Girl- Arianna Diane

We have Phoebe Ann or James Albert Hales.

Hales was my grandads name, I'm not sure if it's too unusual as a first name?? Opinions??

I m having a boy....

either Aiden James (last name) or Alex James (last name)

I think! I really like Oliver but my dd is Olivia! and I like Jacob but sil son called Jacob! Also like Lewis.
Oh decisions decisions..... didnt name dd until she was 5 days old!

we had our girl name picked which was going to be scarlett as well. As i love it.

But found out it a boy and completly stuck as to what to call him. currently thinking Parker..but every one keeps screwing there noses up at it. if not thinking Saxon Edward?

it just sooo hard - such a big decision to make.

We're having a girl and her name (99% certain!) will be Elodie Sophia :kiss:

Our other girl name possibilities were Amelia Jasmine and Freya Olivia

If we were having another boy it would have been Alex or Zack xx

oooh i love your Elodie...that soo pretty and a bit different. x

we had our girl name picked which was going to be scarlett as well. As i love it.

But found out it a boy and completly stuck as to what to call him. currently thinking Parker..but every one keeps screwing there noses up at it. if not thinking Saxon Edward?

It is very hard, everyone loves Scarlett, and it really feels right, but if I find out it is a boy, I will struggle, my friend said before she doesn't like Oliver cos it reminds her of the little boy next door who cries all the time. :shrug::nope:

It is very hard, everyone loves Scarlett, and it really feels right, but if I find out it is a boy, I will struggle, my friend said before she doesn't like Oliver cos it reminds her of the little boy next door who cries all the time. :shrug::nope:

I love Oliver to, but we called our dog it - so it out. Also really wanted some thing a lil bit different but so many to choose from.

We've only briefly discussed names

I've put together a list of favourites and DH took a quick look at them, but said he doesn't want to get into it too much until we know what we're having

We both love Ever or Everleigh for a girl but haven't decided.
Middle name will probably be Kay (my gramma's middle name and great gramma's first name), Anne (middle name of both mum and MIL) or Bethanny (combination of mum's first and mum/MIL's middle names)

Nothing decided for a boy. I adore Declan but DH doesn't like it at all :nope:
I'm hoping for Michael as a middle name after my dad

haha all the names I like are great for reptiles - i love lizards and crocodiles and dragons so all the names that come into my head are names iv previously called animals at the zoo or pets or even soft toys iv had! :dohh: like... Cedric. Sid. Lysander. Drake. Etc.

We have one girls name picked out which is Rowan and I can literally think of no others! Probably because I think it's a boy but I love the name Elliott... my daughter is called Ella so maybe not haha.

Ladies who chose Oakley... That's an AMAZING name. I won't steal it.

But it'll be hard.

xxx

Oliver is one of my favorite boys names! Anyway, my daughters name is going to be Hannah Rose McCoy. The boy name we had picked out was Henry Joseph McCoy. And my last name is crazy so I can see why he doesn't want that.

Hubby and I are keeping hush about our chosen son's first name, but his middle name is Campbell (family name on hubby's side). The boys names I liked were Connor (he HATES that name) or Logan (but one of my best friends used that name for her dog and I have a coworker who already has a son with that name).

I love the name we picked though!

For a girl we settled on Leena (or Lina) Victoria (a nod at both of our moms). I also liked for a first name Ivy and Annaleigh.

We're having a boy...First name Ty middle name Christopher

Like my signature says , Our little girl will be named Kara :) , decided with Nicole as a middle name and she will take my OHs second name :) xxxx

we have the first name sorted - Noah
i have a list for middle names but haven't decided which one yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->