Have you lost your baby weight?

I gained about 45lb and was within 8lb of my pre-pregnancy weight within the first couple of months without trying - just BF and taking care of LO (which involved lots of walking/jiggling/bouncing as she was colicky)
But now I've put a couple lbs back on as I am finding it hard to exercise between having a demanding LO and still having major issues with my hips

I gained 28 lbs. and lost 35 post-pregnancy. My ass is NONEXISTENT. Literally, a size 0. Wouldn't be so bad if the rest of my body was proportionate!!

I'm just fine with my weight right now..it's just my ass!! I am contemplating buying booty-poppin' panties HAHA!

I gained about 28lb and lost 14lb appx post partum.

I was overweight before getting pregnant so would like to loose another 3-4stone if possible but what with the cold winter days and nights I have no determination (and lack of time)

My sister and I have decided that in the new year we will start exercising (swimming, walking, gym) and also join weight watchers or slimming world.

x

i gained 22 lbs with this pregnancy and lost about 12 after he was born. I was down 17 lbs by the time he was 2 week witch meant i had 5 more lbs to lose. But then i stopped breastfeeding and stuff and i gained 6 lbs back. Now i started working again and lost about 8 lbs. So just a few more lbs to go.. But with that said it wasnt so great when i had my daughter. I gained 60 lbs lost like 15 lbs when she was born and that was it until she was 10 or 11 months old. I just was exausted had no motivation. I felt like me dh wasnt attracted to me anymore either because i had gotton sooo much stretch marks all over my body with her. My belly was saggy and looked horrible ( i was 19) and just cared about how i looked. But then i desided i wanted to try to look good for christmas and just started eating right and wlking. Thats it and i lost about 20 lbs that month. But again i tell you it was soo difficult to find that modivation. Dont worrie you will find it when your ready. xx

No still have about 9lb to get to pre preg but even.then I wasn't happy with my weight so would like to lose another 7lb. I've lost around 2 stone since having ds 1stone within the first six weeks mainly water weight etc and the other through weight watchers but I left ww because i couldn't afford it and have been stuck the same weight ever since! :(

I lost the baby weight pretty quickly, but I really need to curb my appetite or I will start to balloon quickly. I BF and still give myself the excuse I can eat what I want, but actually the quantity I'm eating without even thinking is getting out of control lol. But yeah like others said the cold weather and dark days are not very inspiring to do anything active.

I gained 31 lbs during my pregnancy. Now 6 months later, exclusively breastfeeding all that time, I've lost the 31 lbs and 6 lbs more. It took me about 7 weeks post-partum to fit into any of my pre-pregnancy pants (and by "fit into" I mean squeeze myself into them and get the button to close :haha:) Also, I did have more muscle before I got pregnant, so some of my weight loss has been the loss of muscle.

My baby is just over 10 weeks and I'm actually half a stone lighter than I was before getting pregnant! I did bf until he was 7 weeks but I seem to still be losing weight, I'm only 9 stone 11 now!

I lost all of it within 4 weeks and i still have about 30lbs to lose to my goal weight which isnt much will start walking after 6 weeks i cant wait

I'm at my prepregnancy weight after a little over two months...stomach is still saggy though and hips are bigger than they were. I like my weight though so I'm cool with it.

I have no idea how much I gained. I was never weighed and I never dared weighed myself.

I'd say I'm thinner than I thought. I still have what looks like an early pregnancy bump, but it's my hips that I hate the most! I still have a lot of weight to loose though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->