Have you thought of a theme for your future nursery?

jenniferttc1

mommy of 1 baking #2
Reaction score
I havent decided for a boy, but for a girl I want lots of pink and zebra everywhere! And i have decided along time ago I want a chandalier (spell check?) in the baby's room also!
What theme are you wanting?

pink and zebra sounds nice! were going neutral, cream and brown, with teddy bear wallpaper on 1 wall, with pine furniture! my mums friend is an artist so am going to ask her to do some paintings on the wall too. we are finding out the sex, but will start decorating before we find out - plus going cream and brown means we don't have to change the carpet! x

That sounds lovely! My husband draws well, so i'll be having him teach me, as i want to make some zebra decor like the wooden names in zebra, and i saw cute initals on blocks painted zebra! My luck i'll be having a boy, which i'll be super happy about, but I would love to be able to decorate a girls room!

im having twin so it gonna be a little hard to decorate if theres one of each but im thinking for a boys room a jungle theme and if for a girls room butterflys.if theres one of each I have no clue yet maybe still a baby jungle theme btu thats still under debate.

awwww your so lucky! Twins are such a blessing! And they will grow up so close, me and my twin sister are best friends!

I want old school Baby Looney Tunes and Care Bears, mostly cause our nicknames for each other are snugglebear and snugglebunny. So bears and bunnies everywhere!

i want a girl SOOO bad...it will either be animal print, or minnie mouse :)

I know, I've always wanted all girls, but if its a boy I'm happy. As long as baby is healthy! But it would be be sooooo awesome if its a girl. I love animal print, and the hot pink look. I saw a zebra/pink nursery picture, and it was to die for!

Im debating between jungle, monkey, and ducklings.

You know the alphabet blocks with each side a different colour? I think one wall baby blue, baby yellow, baby green and baby purple but can't decide if it sounds nice or over the top. Dh and I talked about putting constellations on the ceiling so they glow at night.

We aren't finding out the sex so I thought it would work well. I also like sunshine yellow and White.

We are looking to buy a house so hopefully we can have fun making the nursery!

I'll be having this stuff for either

https://mamasandpapas.scene7.com/is/image/mamasandpapas/706508300_1?$pdHuge$

Love it! Your ideas all sound lovely!

I have a friend who is designing ours, but i have seen some of her work so im guessing it will be a mixture of things xx

We're not going to find out the sex so am planning on the nursery being white with bright artwork and poetry - not really themed or particularly 'babyish' but stimulating and unisex!

kelly i love that idea! and we're not finding out the sex either :)

We'll be renting for at least another year, so we won't be able to decorate :( We've not really thought about themes just yet, but it definitely won't be overly pink or blue even if we do find out the gender. xx

I love all your ideas :) We are having a Winnie the pooh theme in ours :) xxx

Well My OH said in the car last night, he wanted a green or yellow room with animals in, so.. I guess that will be what we get!(he said he wanted to decorate the nursery its a family thing) Im quite happy whatever way! As long s we have what we need!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->