Having a bad day :(

Per16

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I hope that you are having a good day today, I am having a rotten day, I just feel a bit helpless at the moment like the whole well being of my bubs is out of my hands and nothing I think, do or say can guarantee that everything is going to be ok, I am finding that really hard and almost feel like I don’t stand a chance which is totally silly I saw bubs last week and he/she was perfect and happy, I had a really rocky start to this my first pregnancy, in and out of hospital, loads of scans to check on ectopic that they thought I had etc, I don’t know if this is making me feel on edge and scared but you know when you want something to go right more than anything in this world, that is what I want for us and bubs, I almost feel like how could I be so lucky as to carry my bubs to full term and have them born fit, fat and healthy when there are so many wonderful people out there that have terrible things happen to them?? I do have anxiety which in most parts is manageable so maybe hormones are effecting me and am a really pessimistic person in general so that is not helping matters, I do have really positive days where I am like oh my goodness I am having a baby and I want to scream with happiness I never thought possible then I have these days where I feel like I want to wrap myself in cotton wool, stay in bed and let October come around but hey who of us can do that?! I have a dull constant ache too like period pains, do you guys get these in your 2nd tri?

Anyway, that is how I am feeling and I cant really let this all out to everyone as they will think I am a nutter but I feel I can talk to you, hope you don’t mind! Have a good day girls

:hug:
Hun, I think a lot of us have these sorts of feelings and worries. It's so weird, to be carrying this new life around but yet to be so unable to affect much. All you can really do is try to look after yourself to give the LO the best chance. It doesn't help that pregnancy hormones come along and play havoc with your emotions too. All I can really say is try to focus on looking after yourself - get enough rest, eat good food, do some exercise, and keep reminding yourself that you and your baby deserve and will get a whole load of happiness :hugs:

Anyway, that is how I am feeling and I cant really let this all out to everyone as they will think I am a nutter but I feel I can talk to you, hope you don’t mind! Have a good day girls

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

You arent a nutter hun - not in the slightest! Its no wonder you are worried after such a rocky start. Just take reassurance from the fact you saw bubs happy and healthy in your scan, and you are doing everything you can to ensure their wellbeing. Hope you feel more relaxed soon xxxxx

Hiya Hun, Poor you. Is there anything that you can do to relax and take your mind off your worries? Is the weather good with you, is there a park you can go to for a walk? You have gotten through the first tri so you have gotten through the most worrying part and are already over a 3rd of the way through but you cant continue to worry like this for another 26 weeks! I'm sure your LO will be fat and healthy and happy. I'm still getting those annoying little stretching pains, I figured it was coz the uterus is now popping up about our pelvic bones so it's going to be niggly again.

I'm feeling pretty low as well today as I have a tummy bug so I'm sitting at home on my own feeling like crap and hoping this wont affect the LO. But I am fairly sure it will be fine.

Loads of :hugs: and I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

You are behaving like any normal pregnant woman hun, especially with the problems you had to start with, I think most of us worry all the time (I know I do) about whether our LO's are ok, it is just part and parcel of our pregnancies (all those hormones LOL) I have loads of strange aches and pains and they are worrying sometimes but just post them on here and you will find someone who has that particular one! I am one of life's pessimists too, DH tells me off for it, but like you I sometimes just can't believe I could be this lucky!!

:hugs: and hope you feel more cheerful soon :)

Aww hun, you will be fine. Just try to turn it around to a positive. You can only do your best - that's all you can do, and if you do that I'm sure that bubs will be with us (who knows.......we may end up in labour together you and me!!!! :happydance:) sooner than you can possibly imagine.....6 months yesterday you know....we're in the 'les than half a year' bracket now! No escape!! :rofl:

Keep positive hun....PM me if you need to chat but you will be fine and so will bubs. Just keep rested and try to go for walks....these really help me as it gets the blood moving! (Don't know whether there's any logic to it but it seems to work!) Are you feeling any flutterings yet? If I lie very still I can feel like bubbles......also hubby prodded my belly last night to 'wake it up!' :rofl: and it got more frequent....very odd.

Keep smiling hun.....we're 1/3 of the way there! And bubs is just dying to come to meet you....look what he/she has been through so far. :hugs:

Thanks so much for your replies ladies, oh man it is a bad day I have pain all down my left leg and in my pelvic area, doesn’t feel sharp or hectic but it is def uncomfortable and its making me scared, should I call the doc and make an appointment or should I see how if goes, eeeek! I suppose I have to let fate takes its course and do whatever is in my path ( I am hoping for a nice happy path please!) I never knew pains could cause so much distress! Oh my word 26 weeks Amiee that is so so long how we gonna do it! I think by coming on here and keeping in touch with you lovely ladies who are so much help I just cant believe it and don’t know what I would have done without you, thank you, Ill keep you posted as to how the rest of my day goes, sorry you guys have been through this too! Have a good day gals, cant wait to go home and have a bath with a lush bath bomb!

If you are at all concerned I would see the doc or your m/w hun, don't just suffer and worry in silence, it sounds like it could be sciatica - maybe LO is lying on a nerve?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->