Having a 'I don't want to WTT day' anyone else?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I was looking at my dd2s newborn pics last night. Aww she was so cute :)
Then this morning she goes and gets her doll and hugs it saying "baby" I know she'd be a lovely big sister. And my eldest will be 8 soon...will be such a huge age gap!
Oh and then I read some article in Daily Mail about fertility decliningfrom 30! Only 2 abd a bit years away! Argh
I am so having a I don't want to wait day, I want to ttc!

Who else gets these days?

I get these days pretty often, some weeks are worse than others.

I think it makes it worse that I don't even have a rough estimate of my TTC date, so I feel like it'll never happen. When I think about the age gap between my two LOs and my future baby, it makes the waiting worse.

Keep hanging in there, your time will come soon. :flower:

I'm like this most days, I try and keep myself occupied but everything manages to relate back to babies waah!!! My oh thinks I should take up a hobby!

My bf thinks I should take up a hobby too lol. Just not sure what to do!
Because it was my birthday last week makes me feel lilies anothet year has gone by and I'm still nowhere further down the path of children :( its really annoying!!
Going to speak with bf after new year and talk about it I think :/

I'm having a glad we r delaying day , it's my day off work slept in late , went out shopping saw a lady struggling with her kids an she had hissy fit and threw the travel system down on te floor... no babies harmed btw...I am appreciating the freedom , but I know that'll probably change soon hahahah 2 years 2 months to wait

I am like this most days too. We really can't ttc though because we are living in separate cities most of the time until May 2015 when I graduate. So, although I hate it, there really is no other option :( I understand though. Wtt is so hard.

Almost every day. Nearly my 27th bday and I'm wtt #1

Me too!! I'll be nearly 29 before we even start trying for number 1!! Was already worried about it not happening easily and now i'm even more concerned about being nearly 30!!
Sometimes wish they'd keep these revalations to themselves!!!! :(

Me too!! I'll be nearly 29 before we even start trying for number 1!! Was already worried about it not happening easily and now i'm even more concerned about being nearly 30!!

The truth is you don't hit a fertility cliff at 30 where at 29 & 364 days your fertile and on your 30th birthday your not, your fertility is steadily declining each year (I don't know if that's reassuring our more scary) but the reality is that stats often quoted On fertility rates over 30 are based on some 300 year old French study of birth records, honestly! Google it. It's frustrating but I keep telling myself 27 is still 20 something and still young really.
Our time will come soon enough.I'm learning a lesson in patience along the way, a trait I will need as a parent.

And think about all of the "grandmothers" still getting pregnant. I wouldn't worry about it until you get to that point and start to experience problems. :hugs:

My days come and go, usually depending on what kind of day I've had with Evelyn. Hubby being so far away though makes it easier to resist, since I can't just jump him in bed and say I want a baby like I did last time. :haha: Plus it breaks my heart that he is missing most of his daughter's first year. I'd rather wait until we have a better idea of him being home more for the next one.

(Those newborn pics get you every time!)

Good to know I'm not alone. Thats whats great about this forum :)

The truth is you don't hit a fertility cliff at 30 where at 29 & 364 days your fertile and on your 30th birthday your not, your fertility is steadily declining each year (I don't know if that's reassuring our more scary) but the reality is that stats often quoted On fertility rates over 30 are based on some 300 year old French study of birth records, honestly! Google it. It's frustrating but I keep telling myself 27 is still 20 something and still young really.
Our time will come soon enough.I'm learning a lesson in patience along the way, a trait I will need as a parent.

Ok so massively reassuring that its based on a 300 year old study (please no one now condratict - i'm more than happy to keep this in my head!!!!) ;)

I know what you mean about it not suddenly changing on ya 30th bday, but its one of those things that sticks in ya head and makes you paranoid!
Just wanna get to the point where we are a few months into trying and I know that things are getting started - this waiting malarky, not knowing if its going to be easy or hard, is just screwing with my head!!

However the learning patience thing is gonna be bonus in the future!! ;)

Hello Ladies. thank you for this post. it speaks my mind just as if i typed it all myself.

Hey guys, glad I found a thread like this :)

I have 4-5 of those days every month, right around the time of my natural ovulation cycle, I think. But I´m on the "breast pill", so I don´t have periods, I don´t know if I even ovulate any more, but there it is, every month...

I´m currently WTT... hubby kinda isn´t.

Some back story, we have a lovely 10 month old boy named Þorgeir, born on 11th of February this year.
Horrific labor and birth (in my journal if anybody is interested), and we kinda joked that we never wanted another baby...
I was ready when LO was 6 months old, hubby is not.
I´ve asked him when he would want another baby, and he said "in a few years". (He always gets angry when I ask).
No reason, no nothing. It hurts, but I can´t exactly make this decision without him.
He tells me I´m not respecting his wishes by wanting to talk about it... what about respecting mine then?
I´m 32 today, and really don´t want to be having children much after 35 years old... and I want 3 kids total.

Sorry for the rant guys... really needed to vent a little.

I'm glad I read this thread!!!
Despite my hopes to start TTC soon. In reality I doubt it'd be until 2015, at best.
And it's like all newspapers are like "biological clock stops at 30" BLAH BLAH BLAH
But there's tons of grandmas who have babies! Like Jennifer Lopez and Mariah Carey, they were in there 40s right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->