Having a natural month

Dawnlouise30

Reaction score
Hi,

Now on my 11 month ttc (well once the :witch: goes) and the last three months i have been taking agnus castus, i have had no side effects and it did seem to shorten my cycle. But this month DH and i have decided to chill, we will still use the CBFM and still do SMEP (is this really taking a relaxed approach LOL). but i am not taking the agnus castus. I want to have them out of my system and give my body a chance to do it's stuff itself, am i mad?
I think now on the 11 month ttc i am getting used to the wait and generally don't feel as anxious about falling pregnant now..... i wonder if this is just an effect that the more the try the more relaxed you get.... it's not that i don't want a baby as desperatly as i wanted one back in January, it is just i am getting used to the wait now and know that stressing over it does not get me a baby, so this month i am just going to enjoy DH.

Dawn

Good luck! It makes total sense. Just relax and let nature take it's turn. If nothing happens, then you can decide what to do from there.

:dust:

Hi Dawn
I like your relaxed approach. I had to wait a long time to conceive #1 and went through various phases of emotions but I think life is a lot easier when you can let go of ttc and all the stress it brings with it. Falling pregnant is such a long, slow process and once you decide you want a baby, you want one right away...!
Wish you all the best and hope you get your happy news soon.
x

Hi,

Now on my 11 month ttc (well once the :witch: goes) and the last three months i have been taking agnus castus, i have had no side effects and it did seem to shorten my cycle. But this month DH and i have decided to chill, we will still use the CBFM and still do SMEP (is this really taking a relaxed approach LOL). but i am not taking the agnus castus. I want to have them out of my system and give my body a chance to do it's stuff itself, am i mad?
I think now on the 11 month ttc i am getting used to the wait and generally don't feel as anxious about falling pregnant now..... i wonder if this is just an effect that the more the try the more relaxed you get.... it's not that i don't want a baby as desperatly as i wanted one back in January, it is just i am getting used to the wait now and know that stressing over it does not get me a baby, so this month i am just going to enjoy DH.

Dawn

Hey Dawn! We've been TTC for 11 months as well, and got married back in January! After trying clomid and learning other options from my ob/gn, I think i'm ready to just be natural about things too. I will continue to take the progesterone supplements the doc gave me because they make me feel better, but i think I want my body to just relax and do it's natural thing. Good luck!! I'm currently 10DPO, but I am crampy today so I think AF is on her way. :dohh:

Hi,

Dawn

Hey Dawn! We've been TTC for 11 months as well, and got married back in January! After trying clomid and learning other options from my ob/gn, I think i'm ready to just be natural about things too. I will continue to take the progesterone supplements the doc gave me because they make me feel better, but i think I want my body to just relax and do it's natural thing. Good luck!! I'm currently 10DPO, but I am crampy today so I think AF is on her way. :dohh:

good luck with your natural month too... the only thing i will continue to do is the Bcomplex as this has really helped my luteal phase. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->