• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Having pains

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
So this evening I ended up having an argument with my ex over arrangements for our children. This has been on going for a few days, but he pushed me to my limit today and I got really annoyed and very upset.

Anyway, since then(around 4pm) I’ve been having a lot of discomfort and pains. I thought they were maybe just strong braxton hicks, but they’ve been quite sore and uncomfortable. At the moment I’m having niggly period type pains and lower back ache. I’ve been trying to relax but it’s not eased up. Also feel like I’ve got a lot of pressure low down. She’s also been really really active. I’m really not feeling like I’m ready to have my baby yet.

feel like there’s not much point me calling the hospital to explain as no doubt they will just tell me to keep an eye on things and if they get worse to call them.

I’m actually booked in for my induction on 2nd January and have a choice of a sweep on Monday too.

sorry just feeling fed up and frustrated with it all x

Hi hon sorry u have had so much upsett. I have 2 older teens from a previous relationship and have had a few issues with my ex in the past over arrangements so I know what it's like.

I always found when I got very upsett I wud have alot of contractions and pain but it wud always just fizzle out. I expect you will be fine hon so try not to worry.
I had a lot of false labour with my son and was up and down the hospital but it was always a false alarm.
Presure down there is completely normol. It's just all the weight of baby because ure near the end.
I was extremely uncomfortable and in pain toward the end of my pregnancy.
Not long now hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->