Having some insane thoughts....

needausername

Reaction score
Yeah I have managed to totally blot out the major mood swings I got last time I came off the pill so I am once again considering coming off the pill.

It is 2 weeks to my next break off it. In the next 2 weeks I am going to start dosing up on evening primrose and exercising plenty. If I am relatively symptom free that week I think I will bite the bullet and come off the pill.

Its not like I can get pregnant.....even if I managed to suddenly land myself a delectable young man it would take me a few weeks to trim down the years worth of minge growth I currently have before hopping into bed with him.

I miss that little boost mid cycle where you look and feel fantastic. I have a big curiosity to know whether everything is working alright. I want to pee on opk's and stuff just to make sure.

Anyone prepared for my mental mood swings in about 7 weeks or so? hehehehehehhehehehe

I hear you. I miss seeing my cross-hairs on my chart. lol

Only 1 year, 11 months left in my sentence....

hehe! I'm actually kinda getting excited at the thought of it. Going to set the alarm early to go for a short walk before work everyday, then out for a walk during my lunchbreak and another short walk with the dog in the evening. Going to do wii fit aswell so I will hopefully be all fit.

As for medication I will be taking evening primrose and a calcium and magnesium supplement. I'm going to drink camomile tea, cut down on caffeine. I'm not too bad with salty food but I will keep an eye on that. Drink plenty of water.

Folic acid is a good one to take even if you aren't trying, i have spina biffida and i'm of the opinion that all women should take it as accidents do happen (hairy bush aside!) :haha: it can do no harm xxxxx

I take Berrocca Boost and there is folic acid in it. I'm a fairly well behaved girl. If I started seeing someone I would go back on the pill before it came to boinking time!

Thanks for the concern and reminder though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"