HCG 23,500 at 5w0d UPDATE- TWINS!

Could well be three with those numbers - but don't get your hopes up. I had a vanishing twin this pregnancy but was identical (in same sac) so different to yours. Others posted really helpfully about a week discrepancy in development not being uncommon or unheard of with fraternal and even identical twins. If that's the case, a 6mm sac a week behind your 5.5 week twins sounds bang on to me. It's a waiting game though - they saw a yolk sac, fetal pole with my little angel but it never caught up and developed a HB. I was warned by the doctors when I started TTC with only one ovary that in the months following losing one your other one often hyper ovulated to try and compensate! Xxx

Thank you, I wasn't aware that the ovary removal caused hyperovulation!

I am just fine with the 3rd sac not developing, if it doesn't then my body wasn't meant to handle that. I would be happy with even one healthy baby, although after seeing 2 heartbeats that would be a loss to me.

I agree completely. I felt a loss after my little one didn't develop a heartbeat because I knew it was there and saw its yolk sac and then as a fetal pole (even tiny) on the scans a few times. It did grow, just not enough to start a HB. If they're measuring the same and have strong HB's you're in the much lower risk category now as that's the main hurdle over. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->