HCG 23,500 at 5w0d UPDATE- TWINS!

Omg hun congratulations :) whoooooo

I had a minor bleed next to baby sac at my first scan then at my 2nd scan the bleeding wasn't to be seen xx

I am trying to be as positive as possible about the bleed.
2 visible heartbeats at 5w4d seems to be a very good sign.

That definitely sounds like a fab sign so early :D Congratulations xx

Congrats....such a lovely miracle for you on only half an ovary. Gives a lot of people who are in the same bout some hope. Prayers that both end up being very healthy babies.

Wow! Congrats on the double surprise! What were your other symptoms besides the high levels, if you don't mind my asking? Did you suspect twins by how you were feeling?

Yes, actually. I knew somehow about a week ago, and everybody I told that I was pregnant I mentioned to that I thought it was twins. I can't explain how.

There is also a 3rd smaller empty sac which measured 6mm when the other two with heartbeats are 10mm. So there is a chance it was or is triplets. I am not on fertility medications.

Also I got a strong positive on a First Response Early Result and Clearblue Digital at 3w0d pregnant. I believe this is 10DPO but I was only going by cervical mucus for that, and did the deed every night for a week. No strange additional symptoms besides being extra sick.

I too was stalking this thread. This made me so happy!!! Congrats!!!

Totally stalking too! That's so amazing! Huge congratulations! !

Ultrasound confirms fraternal TWINS! 2 little flickering heartbeats, 2 sacs, and a nice thick wall between them.

I was stalking too!!! I'm soooo excited to hear it's twins!!! :happydance: congratulations!!!!!

oh wow dark_star- huge congrats!!! so very happy for you!

congrats!!!!
i have fraternal twins and it is a lot of work but so much fun

So I peeked in my file as they handed it to me for the walk from radiology back to the ER.

There were measurements for 3 sacs. So if I understand this correctly there was or is 3 pregnancies?

The two large sacs were 10mm which seems consistent with a size that would contain a beating heart.

The 3rd sac measured 6mm, but the tech didn't say anything about it.

Since these are multiple eggs from one ovary, is it possible that the little sac popped out a few days later and just did not yet have anything visible in it at 5w4d? It seems a 6mm gestational sac might be too tiny to show anything, but still developing.

I have super short 24 day cycles so I O at day 10 or 11, but this guy mighta been late?

NATURAL TRIPLETS????

It could be a tripplet that is just slow to catch up, but it could be one that may end up vanishing. Only time will tell and a look at the next scan to see if anything shows up in that one.

Congratulations! Happy healthy pregnancy. I love your story. Please keep a journal so we can stay posted!

I am absolutely going to start a journal, I will put a link in my signature.

For future reference to anyone who thinks they may have multiples- here were my HCG levels (rounded off)

4w0d 17DPO 1,240
4w2d 19DPO 3,000
4w4d 21DPO 7,000
5w0d 24DPO 23,500
5w3d 27DPO 73,000
5w4d 28DPO 114,000

Vaginal US at 5w4d revealed 2 visible heartbeats each in 10mm sacs, 3rd 6mm sac appears empty.

Those numbers really, really make me think this is triplets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->